Red Diesel, Tangerine Dream - SOG

• Thread starter MImedMJpatient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MImedMJpatient

Has anyone here grown Tangerine Dream in organic soil, SOG style? I would love to find out if the strain lends itself to such a technique.

For that matter, does the Red Diesel have too much side branching to grow five in a 4x4 tent?

I have 3x3 and 4x4 tents at my disposal.

Suggestions?

Any help is much appreciated.

C

claudacio

I honestly cant tell you from experience into flowering but I have a tangerine dream mother that pushed between 6.5 - 7 feet tall indoors until I had to pull her over because I was running out of ceiling. I planted her in the beginning of january so shes a little over 4 months from seed. I have a one promising clone from her so far, and a good 14-16 clones in my cloner at the moment.

My plans are to do something similar to you but I probably wont be going fully organic for a little while. But I will be using my 4x4 tent or hopefully another room if I can afford it and setting it up with as many clones as I possibly can with clones from my tangerine dream, vanilla kush, and kandy kush mothers and put them in the tent under a 1000w light and get a perpetual harvest going on.

The tangerine seems to lean more towards the sativa pheno but I'm sure if you popped a few you may see more of an indica as its 50/50 I believe. The vanilla kush also from barneys is my main mommy though, she puts out clones well, and they are extremely fast growing clones but that plant popped up looking more like a sativa and thats a 80/20 indica/sativa.

But as for the red dragon, I had some seeds of this strain but I cooked them like an idiot with a heating pad and the seeds dried out overnight but be warned that the tangerine grows fast and tall once it matures so be weary of trying to SOG it with another strain, it could be a pain in the ass with the uneven canopy....

Anyhow if you decide to do it, either way create a journal, I was actually searching tangerine dream out because I was hoping to find some pics of it in flower as I havent flowered any of mine yet, I have 1 TD clone amongst a bunch of vk and kk clones so I will be putting some of those into flower to get a taste for all the strains seeing none of the ones I spoke of are flowering yet, I have some Lucy (hard drug name) and some pineapple chunk and 1 la blanca plant flowering in my 4x4 now so I have to get those out before I can start the perpetual with the TD, VK, and KK clones.

M

MImedMJpatient

I wonder if I can get them to bush outward with some creative LST and then send four of them into a sort of SOG as soon as they get about fifteen inches. Does that sound like it would work to you?

It has been a couple of weeks so I thought i would see how those are going. i saw some TD clones a little while back that looked like White Widows.

How are they doing? I've attached a pic of my current WW beaut.

IMG 2899
Top Bottom