Red Eyed Bride

• Thread starter wesbrks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wesbrks

wondering if your gonna offer this here.. as i have purchased many before though another site from chimera... is such an underated strain as i am always amazed to find very little information about it.. for those lucky enough to ever grow it and take the time to find the right mom,, is truely an amazing plant... going to due an 80 plant run with these next spring,, peace

D

Doctor Who

Not to step on Chimera's toes, but I will give you the answer I received from him several months ago. Legends now distributes REB. Chimera used to help distribute REB for an ex-partner, but that's in the past. I agree REB looks amazing and I think it's a strain that has been flying under the radar for too long.

Now how about some of Chimera's Mental Floss?

A

adam

you guys should really try growing out his gfxbb pretty sticky and noob friendly strain

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have ran her a few times and made a few crosses with her...Here is the information I got from Cannabis Cowboy when he sent me the beans a year or so before the actual release from Legends. Initially i do not think they planned on releasing it to the masses but after the praise me and the crew thru out there it was a no brainer.

Here is what I have from Cannabis Cowboy on the Red Eyed Bride that is runnin around. I didn't know Chimera had anything to do with it at all, but I could be wrong..

Red Eyed Bride - It all goes back to a very special time in my budding hobby when I was in Switzerland working for Breeder Steve in his magnificent warehouse full of genetics from around the world. Of the thousands of plants i was blessed to witness there were two specimens that stood out to me more than any others, the bx1m1 and the bx2m4, both grapefruit crosses that Steve was evaluating for future seed projects. Because the warehouse was a breeding facility there was pollen flying around and both were hit by a mystery dad that Steve had in his collection, and trust me, the dads were all guys you'd be happy to marry your first born to. Both plants were lightly seeded and Steve knew how much I would value the children inside these magic beans.

Fast forward a few months and I decide to take the plunge into wedded bliss with my soulmate of 10 yrs smack in the middle of the summer of 2001. Of course up to his eyeballs in buds and beans at the time Steve was unable to make it to our side of the world for the wedding, but sent along the best wedding present a spice loving bean fiend could imagine, all of the bx1m1 and bx2m4 seed that was produced by the mystery pollen.

For the next couple of years I grew both these selections indoors and out with awe inspiring results, some of the frostiest easiest to grow seed I'd ever come across. It was sold medicinally as the koolaid and the mountain goo to the local med clubs with very favorable reviews. Soon I realized the stock was getting mighty low, 40 of each left, so I decided on an open pollenation of the bx1m1 as a preservation method more than anything, for myself as well as cannaphiles like you crazy fuckers. There are less than 1000 beans of it as well as a Soulshine and a grapefruit I threw in for kicks. Should be lots of variation but look for the dark ass green with the silver flowers and you'll be on the right Cannabis Cowboy

Tex

C

clowntown

So CC was the creator of these. In the past couple of months I've been looking for some grow reports & pictures on these strains, with no luck. Anyone happen to know of any?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No, I just think CC was present and accounted for when all the work was being done by Breeder Steve of SOL. CC was supposedly a master at creating and maintaining the perfect growing enviroment for all the work to be done in.

I did full grow threads, discriptions, tho whole shootin match at some point a few years ago, also the same for his "Toe Jam" (UK Cheese x Flo, which was a DJ Short selection) which I found to be much better and more unique than the REB.

Check IC and BBay for my old threads..i think there were a bunch of post and pics on BC Bud but they purged their database a year or so back and i am not sure if any are still there.

I did a Red Eyed Bride x Charles Kush that I am about to run through the gauntlet..

Tex

C

clowntown

Yeah, IC is where I did most of my searching... searched for "red bride" in the titles and found nothing too interesting, just a bunch of questions and mostly useless responses that were simply copy & paste's of repetitive strain description information.

G

Guano

Yeah well I didn't grow out the REB but I did have some info on some other CC projects.. Toejam/Honeybee that are now history since IntlCuntagraphic deleted my account.:middlefinger
That REB sounded very tempting but I couldn't afford them all.Strains like these don't get the attention they deserve IMO.:smoke

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've got those descriptions as well around here somehwere, I think I have the one for "Bob", "Glo", Honey Bee, Red Eyed Bride and Toe Jam in my pile somewhere.

Tex

C

clowntown

Perhaps I didn't state that clearly... wasn't referring to your posts / threads as useless copy & paste descriptions... in fact could not find your thread on the REB at all. Was just saying that all I could find were very basic question/answer type dialogues by other members...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I was kickin it over at BC Bud at the time and there are some other diaries on some private sites...I have a ton of pics somewhere around here...I think in my other computer...I will post some up when i find it..

Shit man, callin my post usless cut and paste..pfft..hahaha I knew what ya ment my brutha no worries..

Tex

L

Limeygreen

Really interested in this variety, sounds like a resin bomb with a head ringing thwack. Would love to hear description of the high, taste and smells if you would be be so kind anyone please.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It's Grapefruit basically, so the same as SPG for the most part but more potent

Tex

L

Limeygreen

Thank you for the reply Texas, that makes me re-think them for the better :D

K

Krypto1

Legends Offers Red Eyed Bride also is it the same as Chimera's? it says Dj short collaboration...im just curious.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The real one to find is CC's "Mountain Mix" that one has all kinds of killer genetics in there to play with..

I talked to CC a month ago and he is goin what he does in far away lands but we will see some more from him pretty soon..

DJ, Breeder Steve, and Cannabis Cowboy are like the rat pack, they all hang out and do different little projects together...I was close to goin and spendin a full season with CC a few years back but got pounded by a divorce and didn't make it.

Tex

L

Limeygreen

That's great news, Cannabis Cowboy always seems to have something nice going when he offers it.

Top Bottom