Red Leaf Stems

• Thread starter boston toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

I have a some incredible bulk going in one of my rooms under some 315watt cmh. Their grown in soil and some in coco. Ph..Temp..Etc everything's good. Almost. All the girls are growing great except for the red leaf stems. I'm sure it's phos def a little Wich will obviously hurt my yields. Any suggestion on how to boost it without screwing things up. I'm using canna Terra full line and coco. I also started using golden tree and some budswell on a couple to try things out. So what does everyone think to help my red leaf stem problem. I'm in week 2 day 2.

Smerb

Smerb

I have a some incredible bulk going in one of my rooms under some 315watt cmh. Their grown in soil and some in coco. Ph..Temp..Etc everything's good. Almost. All the girls are growing great except for the red leaf stems. I'm sure it's phos def a little Wich will obviously hurt my yields. Any suggestion on how to boost it without screwing things up. I'm using canna Terra full line and coco. I also started using golden tree and some budswell on a couple to try things out. So what does everyone think to help my red leaf stem problem. I'm in week 2 day 2.
I read that canna terra is to be used In conjunction with a nutrient charged medium. Coco definitely lags in nutes. If new growth is green you will be fine.

justiceman

justiceman

If you're running the appropriate PH for both soil and coco as well as watering the coco plants more often then I'd go with what Smerb said. Canna Coco A & B are better suited for coco than Canna Terra.

As far as boosting your P levels the only thing I can think of would be adding Canna PK13/14 but I don't know how much or if that's even really a good idea. I'd feel more comfortable recommending giving them coco AB instead, but if you don't want to mix up/buy 2 different nutrients you may have to experiment with pk

Also pictures would help.

Last edited:
boston toker

boston toker

My bad guys I just have to many tents going I'm USEING canna coco for my coco and Terra in my soil. I'm thinking it's just the cold temps at night when lights are off. Everything else is looking great just the leaf stems are red. I don't mean a red tint to them their straight up red. Maybe it's a pheno thing but I think it's temp.i did also change my lighting to 630cmh from a 315cmh. My ph is perfect run off is perfect everything is great except the leaf stems.

Top Bottom