Red Leb is ...?

• Thread starter Dodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dodge

Dodge

Still working on these camera settings.... after adjusting some settings things are a little more focused

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
So what are we looking at smell, tric, color wise? They look nice BTW.....they look like they are carrying traits from both parents.

Dodge

Dodge

619ster, thanx for the props..... naa I didn't keep any clones, figured the phenos can stay locked up in the beans for now.

Cannarado, thanx for the feedback. The smell is hard to say as there are five ChemWreck Kush in the same room. The overall room smell is strong, musky, earthy type bud smell..... skunky plus some. The plant in the above picture is my favorite. First signs of frost started on her a day or two ago and and looks like frost will be the most intense on this girl. The interior bud production on her is strong and dense too. Check back Cannarado and I will have more pictures and info as these flowers develop.

Dodge

Dodge

I discovered that with the precision of modern digital cams you gotta get a tripod to get good pics. My photo skillz are basically non-existent. Pics:

DSCF0244

DSCF0246

Dodge

Dodge

This is my favorite of the three plants I have of this cross.... I wish I had the space for cloning... this would have been a good keeper... the main top bud is eye catching, it's big. A room full of this variety would make a happy farmer. Day 22 of 12/12:

DSCF0322

Dodge

Dodge

Day 26 of 12 and 12... no updates for a week or two so here are a few shots of the Larry OG hit with that Lebanese landrace....

Larry OG x Red Leb
DSCF0763

Larry OG x Red Leb, another pheno #1 I think
DSCF0765

Dodge

Dodge

Day 46 of 12 and 12 and I'm taking the Larry OG x Red Leb down.... I got a camera that work better.. here are the final shot...... THANX FOR THE FREEBIE!!!! cuz look what mother nature turned it into:

SAM 0023

SAM 0024

SAM 0025

SAM 0026

THANX AGAIN CANNARADO AND THCFARMER!!

Dodge

Dodge

i ended up only taking one.... the other two need more time, but damn that one was fast!! a month in veg 46 days of bloom and bam!! donskies!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think Lebanese comes from Lebanon which is a country in the East mediterranean.

Lebanon comes from the Semitic, meaning "WHITE"!

Here is a picture that shows where on earth is your strain coming from.
very cool ripp

Latest posts

Top Bottom