Red Seeds?

• Thread starter AbbeyRoad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Api

Api

Bulgarian Moderator
Hey! So I am doing my first attempt at crossing genetics and have found a handful of red seeds. What do red seeds mean? Are they...Good? Bad? Or what??

Thanks guys!!

(Might post this on another board because I'm not sure where is the proper place for this question)
I think your speaking about redish seeds :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

They don't just look creepy :D also the end product is pure shit...
I suppose for a first timer theyr ok as(ghs not the colored seeds) wen your just learning it doesnt matter too much.

AbbeyRoad

AbbeyRoad

Hey y'all! I ain't selling my seeds because I want to be the only one with these fire genetics. ;) But this little lady figured it out!! I was mostly really high when I was looking at them all so it was really just red stripes in the seeds not the seed itself.

I've germinated about 50 and gave some to a few close farm friends to see what they can do with it.
Basically what I found out is that those seeds didn't germinate (aside from one red). Don't really know what it means but I'll update you. Hahah.
I was hoping y'all would have told me I stumbled on something awesome like a super seed or whatever lol but doesn't look like it.

New to the making my own genetics and this was just stage one (going to pick the three strongest/best growing and tasting/stoniest.. then after five times I think I'll be satisfied to keep that genetic goin).
Maybe I'll find some more red mystery seeds!
Thanks for all the answers though I was trippin out hahahah

AbbeyRoad

AbbeyRoad

:kiss:Ps. These were seeds that came off of a plant I grew from a regular seed and crossed with something else I grew from seed. I had about 200 of them and only like five or so had the red strips. So I know it wasn't a coding or anything.
I grow completely organic and use living soil.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Hey! So I am doing my first attempt at crossing genetics and have found a handful of red seeds. What do red seeds mean? Are they...Good? Bad? Or what??

Thanks guys!!

(Might post this on another board because I'm not sure where is the proper place for this question)
" 'Color coded seeds'... From pink, purple and red PCK."--
Colorcodedseeds

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/breeding-for-whorls.63887/page-46#post-1712558 ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom