Red spots on leaves, Week 6 Flower

• Thread starter Holminator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Holminator

Hi

Im new to growing and i ran into a issue last night where rust/red spots started appearing on 4 of my 10 plants.

Im in the middle of week 6 since light flip and have been giving them Canna’s nutrient line.

Flores: 6ml/L
Cannazym: 2,5ml/L
Rhizotonic: 0,5ml/L
Great White Premium Mychorrhiza: Once per week 4,5g/10L
Led Light: Lumatek 600w Pro/ at 100% 37cm/14.5in hanging height
Pots: AirPot 9L/2,4gal
Environment: Room temps have been around 24,5C/76F and leaf temps around 22.8C/73F and night temp 19C/66F. VPD around 1.25.
After some general yellowing of the leaves about 8 days ago i upped the nutrient solution to 7ml/l (Canna’s heavy feed) thinking it was a sign of too little nutrients available in leaves.

I have been giving them 0,6L/0.16gal every 24 hours. But the last two days i have given them 0,75L/0.2gal because they seem to drink it up.

Appreciate any and all feedback.

Red spots on leaves week 6 flower
Red spots on leaves week 6 flower 2
Red spots on leaves week 6 flower 3
Red spots on leaves week 6 flower 4
Red spots on leaves week 6 flower 5
Red spots on leaves week 6 flower 6
Red spots on leaves week 6 flower 7
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Pull a few affected leaves off. I want to see the back of the leaf as well. Zoom in see if any eggs or bugs . Im not sure quite yet .. I think i see some eggs on the top of the plants . More close up pics needed . Super close up pics

Z

Zill

Hol,

Whatever you’re doing don’t stop. what are you thinking? Maybe another month before harvest. Brace yourself, Your plants are nearing toe tag time. Some senescence of the leaves is normal. Soon the oldest largest lower fan leaves will begin to yellow.

H

Holminator

Hol,

Whatever you’re doing don’t stop. what are you thinking? Maybe another month before harvest. Brace yourself, Your plants are nearing toe tag time. Some senescence of the leaves is normal. Soon the oldest largest lower fan leaves will begin to yellow.
Thanks, will keep at it ;) following cannas schedule i will go down from 7ml/L Flores to 6ml/L in a couple of days to get ready for flush.

Zenthanol

Zenthanol

I agree with earlier poster, those look fine and considering their stage of flowering, you're gonna see signs of senescence the closer you get to the harvest

3cats

3cats

Close up photos
Some say if you don't get burnt tips you're not trying hard enough. I think you're close to perfect conditions with either a bit too much light and not enough nutes or a bit too much nutes and not enough light one helps balance the other or so I've been told

Latest posts

Top Bottom