Red substance from stem and spotting/ damage on leaf. Any ideas?

• Thread starter OddersUK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OddersUK

Hi everyone, hope everyones Gardens are happy today. So, a brief intro. I am growing indoors, fairly new to it. I am growing Pyote cookies and Tangerine Dream both by Barney's, in Coco 60/40 mix.
1000w solistek lights.
Hand feeding through material 12ltr pots twice daily.
PH 6.0.
Using Buddha tree Coco A and B as base nutrient. 2ml per ltr of each
Cal mag- 1ml per ltr.
PK 9/18- 0.25ml per ltr.
Recently added Honeycombe_1ml per ltr

Day 27 of flower, all was going well until last week. Noticed spots on leaves looked similar to a mite problem I'd seen on a friends plants before. However I spray regularly. Mixing between incestide soap and a mite specific spray.

Couldn't see any bugs, but sprayed anyway. Spots continued to grow, and in the end small holes appeared. However problem seems to slow and then stop, new growth had no issues. Thought it was done. Then a week later noticed the spots again starting on lower to mid leaves, throughout room. Still no bugs. Sprayed again anyway.

On close inspection, am seeing small red lumps on stems of leaves that are affected. Thought maybe larvae, but no movement under microscope.

Looks kind of sap like.

Read about sap, seems that is a possible answer, but is this a bad thing? And is it related to the leaf spotting. Or is this all just bad Internet research and I have a different problem all together?

Sorry for long description, just hoping it might help diagnose.

Photos attached and more to follow (first images of recent sporting, others of first round of spotting, turned into leaf damage, which stopped spreading after 4 days. Last pic the potential sap/larvae/ misery issue)

Thanks in advance.

Happy gardening. Peace

Red substance from stem and spotting damage on leaf any ideas
Red substance from stem and spotting damage on leaf any ideas 2
Red substance from stem and spotting damage on leaf any ideas 3
Red substance from stem and spotting damage on leaf any ideas 4
Red substance from stem and spotting damage on leaf any ideas 5
Red substance from stem and spotting damage on leaf any ideas 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom