red walls glistening, 15k glowing, UC PRO grow

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

Well after this last time I have decided to take some time off from my job to pursue my true passion of growing.

I pulled the trigger and ordered a UC PRO 6 site and will be getting it the following week.

I am going to take a shitload of clones of my frostitute mother I have going when I get back to my spot. Thanks again BG that shit is dank!

schematics:

15 x 1000 watt galaxy ballast
1 x eco plus 1 hp chiller (still need to order)
6 x magnum xxl 8 inch (probably wont air cool them)
8 x cord sets for vertical bulbs
1 x excel air 5 ton (ordering next week)
1 x purgro grobot
1 x ro.... (forget the brand whatever)
1 x green air 6 burner co2 generator

things im pondering

what size centers should I be making with this system?

BG, how much are your frostys stretching in flower? (that will help answer question 1)

canna or ionic nutrients? and additives? IM trying to keep this one simple.

I hope all you can appreciate a little guy just trying to get the most bang from a little six plant grow :bongsmi:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow 15k for 6 plants?

what is the layout for that?

sounds epic
:smiley_joint:

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

I was told they stoped selling the eco chillers cause their POS. I would look into a different modle if I were you.

Should be a nice setup when its up and running.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

That sounds sick bro
The frosty usually double in size at least figure a 2ft stretch either way. Ill try to measure tomorrow how much mine stretched this round Im thinking 30" at least. If your growing with vert there gonna be at least 4ft around if flowered at 2ft.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Can't wait to see what the PRO can do, good lighting, ac, nutrient dosing, have a feeling this one is going to blow peoples minds and indoor yield potentials from a single plant... watch out MPB's this may be a 4lb. plant crusher...

deacon1503

deacon1503

Well after this last time I have decided to take some time off from my job to pursue my true passion of growing.

I pulled the trigger and ordered a UC PRO 6 site and will be getting it the following week.

I am going to take a shitload of clones of my frostitute mother I have going when I get back to my spot. Thanks again BG that shit is dank!

schematics:

15 x 1000 watt galaxy ballast
1 x eco plus 1 hp chiller (still need to order)
6 x magnum xxl 8 inch (probably wont air cool them)
8 x cord sets for vertical bulbs
1 x excel air 5 ton (ordering next week)
1 x purgro grobot
1 x ro.... (forget the brand whatever)

things im pondering

what size centers should I be making with this system?

BG, how much are your frostys stretching in flower? (that will help answer question 1)

canna or ionic nutrients? and additives? IM trying to keep this one simple.

I hope all you can appreciate a little guy just trying to get the most bang from a little six plant grow :bongsmi:

did u price the excel against the frost box?

i would go no less than 48" and would feel much more comfortable with 54" +. the Pros are so wide that you will need the room as the lateral root growth of the plant will be practically unobstructed. goin back to a point DD made, the plant will continually get wider following the roots as they reach laterally. once they hit something and are forced to turn, the plant then concentrates more on vertical growth. the pros are at least 36" wide id imagine. my plants were reaching each other on 48" with only the 8 gals. incorporating room to manuver in the room, and with all that light, id go atleast 54".

ecoplus now has a commerical line of chillers now; or a chillking spot.

if your not going to cool the reflectors, why not use adjust-a-wings? theres a lot less material to absorb heat.

these are totally the ticket to 5 pounders all day long if done right.

:harvest:

C

crossouttheiis

wow 15k for 6 plants?

what is the layout for that?

sounds epic
:smiley_joint:

I was talking with daniel about that today. He said there is little experience that he couldn't really advise on the plant spacing. I just need to talk with bg a bit since he has been running the strain I am going to run for years.

There is going to be one horizontal one thousand over each plant, and then
8 spread out vertically so two plants will have four lights surrounding them and the other four will have three lights surrounding them.

I was told they stoped selling the eco chillers cause their POS. I would look into a different modle if I were you.

Should be a nice setup when its up and running.

I was under the impression that sunlight supply still carries them and they have just released a 1 and a half hp commercial chiller. DD had seemed to recoment them though. What else would you suggest then I was just trying to get things together from as few sources as possible and locally if possible. I dont like buying things with my debit/credit cards if ya know what I mean.

That sounds sick bro
The frosty usually double in size at least figure a 2ft stretch either way. Ill try to measure tomorrow how much mine stretched this round Im thinking 30" at least. If your growing with vert there gonna be at least 4ft around if flowered at 2ft.

Haha I will have to talk to you more about that then. This should be a pretty crazy then when I get it all together though. lol two feet three feet hmmm still pondering how many inch centers to try out.

Can't wait to see what the PRO can do, good lighting, ac, nutrient dosing, have a feeling this one is going to blow peoples minds and indoor yield potentials from a single plant... watch out MPB's this may be a 4lb. plant crusher...

haha as long as I cover the costs after the first run I will be more than satisfied and can work on it further rounds.

did u price the excel against the frost box?

i would go no less than 48" and would feel much more comfortable with 54" +. the Pros are so wide that you will need the room as the lateral root growth of the plant will be practically unobstructed. goin back to a point DD made, the plant will continually get wider following the roots as they reach laterally. once they hit something and are forced to turn, the plant then concentrates more on vertical growth. the pros are at least 36" wide id imagine. my plants were reaching each other on 48" with only the 8 gals. incorporating room to manuver in the room, and with all that light, id go atleast 54".

ecoplus now has a commerical line of chillers now; or a chillking spot.

if your not going to cool the reflectors, why not use adjust-a-wings? theres a lot less material to absorb heat.

these are totally the ticket to 5 pounders all day long if done right.

:harvest:

that is funny you say that about the centers they sure do fill up fast. I was told to put at minimum 60 inch centers. If the plant I am running will stretch two plus feet I am thinking nearly 70 inch centers now.

do the chillking spot chillers still get as hot as the ecoplus ones. I have a few friends that purchased the 1 hp and they put off a decent amount of heat. I do plan on running this chiller outside of the room which ever one it ends up being.

I already have all the xxl is why I plan on running them. I think that I will just remove that glass. I have the majority of the equipment I only need ac, chiller and two or three more lights. I just took care of the system.

Like I said as long as I cover the costs in the first run I will be more then happy to try and get in tune with the system to get the best results

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
JBJ Arctica Chillers FTW! Can't wait to see the UC Pro system in action... Best of luck brah... :cool

C

crossouttheiis

I will have to look into that then. I need to find a place around town that I can order it through though... or a place that carries it in stock in california. Im just thinking my ladies will be ready to move into the room and flower in about a month and a half. just enough time for the frosties into flower... I salvaged the 12 I had into smart pots and they are doing pretty well... here is right before they started flowering nearly a week and a half ago.

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/Photo0071.jpg

C

crossouttheiis

After some looking, I found a few places that carry the frost boxes in town. I know that its a few days wait at least. Ill still be making my way down to california to pick up the system and visit some family :).

deacon1503

deacon1503

Get a green dot reloadable visa card I don't think they're traceable.

What recirc pump is recommended?

What is ur air pump and diffuser plan?

snoopytime

snoopytime

Bro if your coming to Cali, might as well continue south to san diego and visit Aqua Logic chillers. They are *fukkin* solidd man. when you take the cover off it looks like under the hood of a 60's muscle car. Made in America. I got a 1/3HP one off craigslist broken for $200. Brought it down to the shop in san diego, they overhauled it with a new core for $300 and its been running like a top for a year now.

Once when i changed my res out the temp. probe had fallen out and I didnt notice, the chiller ran straight for hours, I finally notice like 'wtf is the chiller still on for', it had got the res water to 48 degrees, and the chiller wasnt complaining at all.

The plsnts didnt mind either, oddly. Of course that was a one time mistake, but the point is the thing kept going above and beyond the call of duty.

Good Luck!

PS- Delta Star is probly the line to look at:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

60" centers seems about right maybe a little more just in case.
If ya have the room make em a little bigger then the worst thing you would have is bigger plants and thats a problem you might like to have

S

SofaKingHigh

Nice save on the 12.

Tuned in to see the Pro rig in action. 15kw, woooweeeeeeeeee!

01-dollars-animation.gif

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I ran 40", 48", 54", and 60" centers on vert lamps at one time or another and would suggest 60" if your going to veg to trees in those 65's fist before ya flip'm

Tex

C

crossouttheiis

Fuck Yeah.

haha Itold you before Id finally get fed up and pull the trigger :passingjoint:

Get a green dot reloadable visa card I don't think they're traceable.

What recirc pump is recommended?

What is ur air pump and diffuser plan?

I am a cash man... I lose everything else way to easily I am still not sure how lol.

I believe that it is a 950 gph pump that comes with the six site.

The six site is supposed to be coming with the al-150, but they are setting me up with the 250. They are also going to come with the os-1, I am not sure if they are going to be large enough though I might have to upgrade those, because I love seeing the entire bucket erupt with bubbles... as long as it doesn't mess with the nutrient stability.

Bro if your coming to Cali, might as well continue south to san diego and visit Aqua Logic chillers. They are *fukkin* solidd man. when you take the cover off it looks like under the hood of a 60's muscle car. Made in America. I got a 1/3HP one off craigslist broken for $200. Brought it down to the shop in san diego, they overhauled it with a new core for $300 and its been running like a top for a year now.

Once when i changed my res out the temp. probe had fallen out and I didnt notice, the chiller ran straight for hours, I finally notice like 'wtf is the chiller still on for', it had got the res water to 48 degrees, and the chiller wasnt complaining at all.

The plsnts didnt mind either, oddly. Of course that was a one time mistake, but the point is the thing kept going above and beyond the call of duty.

Good Luck!

PS- Delta Star is probly the line to look at:

I will look into it and give them a call since there aren't any prices listed. looking more into it I am starting to lean towards the jbj arctica though.

60" centers seems about right maybe a little more just in case.
If ya have the room make em a little bigger then the worst thing you would have is bigger plants and thats a problem you might like to have

I am thinking maybe 30-40 inches to flip em. the pro comes with 10" net pots so I guess we will see maybe some custom bubble buckets to veg. or something still havent decided.

Nice save on the 12.

Tuned in to see the Pro rig in action. 15kw, woooweeeeeeeeee!

01-dollars-animation.gif

haha yeah Im glad that I saved something I would have been twice as pissed as I was, but its life and I'm over it. I am hoping it will be awesome

I ran 40", 48", 54", and 60" centers on vert lamps at one time or another and would suggest 60" if your going to veg to trees in those 65's fist before ya flip'm

Tex

Thanks tex I liked all the stuff you have been and 60-70 is where daniel thinks it should be around as well from what I could tell.

O

ogkushee

definitely go around 60 to 65 in center. even with 50 inches center in 13xl i barely have any room to walk

C

crossouttheiis

The OS3 is 24" x 27" so it should fit nicely.

hmm good call thanks for looking out. I guess I will give them a call and see what they can do. I am getting really anxious for this round. I have been itching to get going for a while.

definitely go around 60 to 65 in center. even with 50 inches center in 13xl i barely have any room to walk

Thanks man I am going to have to agree with you... 65 is probably where I will start. I think the growth once they hit flower will be crazy with a horizontal over each of the plants and all the plants getting at least three vertical lights.

Top Bottom