red walls glistening, 15k glowing, UC PRO grow

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaiser Puff

Killer setup man! Youre doing what I want to do with my closet on a much larger scale. Do you have your GroBot already? There was a significant update recently so youll want to send it in if you do.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

when i start my next grow, im doing everything red:)

looks real nice mang :joint:

C

crossouttheiis

good to see u back at it!

Yeah of course. I will never give up ever haha to much pride.

Killer setup man! Youre doing what I want to do with my closet on a much larger scale. Do you have your GroBot already? There was a significant update recently so youll want to send it in if you do.

Yeah I have the grobot. I have software 2.75 which a month ago was the newest on the market. I guess I will have to give greg a call and see whats going on with that.

when i start my next grow, im doing everything red:)

looks real nice mang :joint:

all red errything. thanks.

SO I found out some pretty bad news today. I had my electrician come out today because I was going to have my main panel upgraded to accommodate the 15 lights as well as the five ton. I found out today that it is not possible in my current place to upgrade to a 200 amp service. I had to think about things and I am just going to be doing less plants.

I am going to be running four plants and nine lights now and I guess mimic the DD set up he just did. However It will be with four horizontal and five vertical. I am pretty disappointed with this news, but I am going to make the best for a grow or two since I have put so much into this place.

Clones are in the cloner I will have some pictures up tomorrow. I am getting the UC PRO system in the next couple days. I am excited to get it.

K

Kaiser Puff

2.8 came out June 1st. The major change is the bootloader, no more sending them in to PurGro for software updates, just patch and go.

C

crossouttheiis

argghhh he was saying something about it when I was there, he just hadnt run it yet. Oh well I guess we will see. I think that the software will be fine for a run or two at least. I need to get a flip box haha.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

4 plants just spread em out and grow them bigger. Hopefully you can hit 3# to 4# plants up in there
Good luck
BG

C

crossouttheiis

did you pick up your chiller yet?

I have not yet. A couple people have offered some deals from here, but I think I will just keep it local. I am a sketched out person most of the time lol... no offense to anyone.

4 plants just spread em out and grow them bigger. Hopefully you can hit 3# to 4# plants up in there
Good luck
BG

Yeah I am hoping so that would be bad ass hitting around 4 a plant. like I said as long as I can cover the costs, I won't be upset.

C

crossouttheiis

I ended up going with the commercial 1 hp ecoplus. The shop I go to all the time had little experience with their new chiller so they ended up hooking it up for a really good price.

hmm only thing left is getting the system and getting plants in the cloner. I am getting stoked.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sounds like you're gonna be back in action soon brah! That's great news... I've been taking a vacation from my bloom room, but finally did some work in the veg room last night. I'm looking forward to my 2nd UC run, but want to do a better job this time around too... :thinking

C

crossouttheiis

Sounds like you're gonna be back in action soon brah! That's great news... I've been taking a vacation from my bloom room, but finally did some work in the veg room last night. I'm looking forward to my 2nd UC run, but want to do a better job this time around too... :thinking

Damn I know you are going to blow it up to. lol I been trying to get a hold of cc to get my unit shipped or picked up still. I guess they like three day weekends like I do. I guess I can't blame them though. Sometimes you got to start fresh I understand what you did completely.

I think all of us want to do better. I mean it can never be good enough at least for me. I always want to tinker around. I am looking forward to setting up everything and getting my frosty's in the UC

C

crossouttheiis

chiller...... check
ac....... check
uc ........ check
clones.... check

getting things all together and waiting for my plants to get bigger

deacon1503

deacon1503

I ended up going with the commercial 1 hp ecoplus. The shop I go to all the time had little experience with their new chiller so they ended up hooking it up for a really good price.

hmm only thing left is getting the system and getting plants in the cloner. I am getting stoked.

How bad ass are these commercial ecoplus chillers? They look like mini mini-split condensers with the curved coils!

C

crossouttheiis

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, from what the guy at the aquarium store said it should be able to control 200 something gallons no problem. I will start snapping pictures tomorrow. I got my system the thing is a beast. lol barely fit in my car! I got my everything together. I am just waiting for my other stuff to finish flowering before I can get the new setup in place.

C

crossouttheiis

Alright here is the start of the show. First pic is the system with my new chiller in the background. The second is my mothers from bg with some stuff in the frosty in the cloner along with some bs x ogk.

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-07-02_10-20-35_568.jpg

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-07-02_10-19-51_407.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good! Gonna be some fireworks poppin' off in here soon... :cool

C

crossouttheiis

ugh found some pm in the veg room. other than running a sulfur burner is there any other tips?

K

Kaiser Puff

In veg? Clevis would be the most effective solution if you aren't uncomfortable with harsh chemicals IMO/E. 1 Clevis application to my veg room after finding PM and zero PM to date (happened 4-5 months ago)

Top Bottom