red walls glistening, 15k glowing, UC PRO grow

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

What pm fuck that shit I had a run in with that shit 2 yrs ago and won the battle.
What you want is dm zone and penetrator it killed the shit dead gone never came back again. I did however bleach the walls floors pretty much sprayed bleach all over the grow room. What you want to do is mix the shit up so you can dunk the entire plant in there (freshly rooted clones) and it will kill it. For the mothers good luck I would spray the shit out of them take new clones and kill the bitches. Dunk new cuts when rooted and blammo new mothers PM DEAD
I would not put anything in your new room until the infected plants are gone and all are new babies that had been treated.
Bleach the shit out of the veg room
Good luck
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Oh ya dont take that shit lightly its nasty shit and will ruin entire crops
Poor bastard

C

crossouttheiis

In veg? Clevis would be the most effective solution if you aren't uncomfortable with harsh chemicals IMO/E. 1 Clevis application to my veg room after finding PM and zero PM to date (happened 4-5 months ago)

I never heard of the clevis... what is that and who supplies it?

What pm fuck that shit I had a run in with that shit 2 yrs ago and won the battle.
What you want is dm zone and penetrator it killed the shit dead gone never came back again. I did however bleach the walls floors pretty much sprayed bleach all over the grow room. What you want to do is mix the shit up so you can dunk the entire plant in there (freshly rooted clones) and it will kill it. For the mothers good luck I would spray the shit out of them take new clones and kill the bitches. Dunk new cuts when rooted and blammo new mothers PM DEAD
I would not put anything in your new room until the infected plants are gone and all are new babies that had been treated.
Bleach the shit out of the veg room
Good luck
BG

Nothing is going in there until my other plants are done flowering anyhow. I will take your advice and try that out. I been running that sulfure burner. I am really not sure how I got the PM. My veg room has low humidity and I only have the cuts that you gave me in there! Im getting shit taken care of

K

Kaiser Puff

I never heard of the clevis... what is that and who supplies it?

Nothing is going in there until my other plants are done flowering anyhow. I will take your advice and try that out. I been running that sulfure burner. I am really not sure how I got the PM. My veg room has low humidity and I only have the cuts that you gave me in there! Im getting shit taken care of

It's a combo of Eagle 20EW a systemic fungicide and Dithane a contact fungicide with a different method of action to prevent resistance development. Seriously hard hitting shit, you'd have to break from label instructions as Clevis comes in 4 8oz soluble sachets and it's 32oz per 100 gallons of spray. I just reduced it down to .32oz in 1 gal and weighed out 4.5g and added that to half gal of water in my sprayer. It's not rated for food crops just ornamentals so anyone trying to grow organic meds or what have you wouldn't touch Clevis with a 10ft pole. To me it was worth having my buds possibly (unlikely) a little laced with Clevis and be done with PM (for good hopefully) with 1 application. I got mine off ebay, still have about 31.8oz left :cool0041:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Weird bro I dont have any pm havent seen it in like 1 1/2 - 2 yrs
It doesnt come from high humidity it just likes it better and the shit can survive in 20% rh. The sulfur burner will help keep it at bay but it wont kill it off. Do what I say trust me it works but your going to have to kill the mothers once your new cuts get legs.

C

crossouttheiis

What should I do about the stuff in the cloner then? Should I just kill those too? Weird I don't know how I got it never had it before. OH well it is what it is. I will kill it and be rid of it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Ive been using this with stellar results, it is 12%sulphur and isn't near the pain in the ass a burner is. I just add it to my sprayer with a whatever bug spray i am using and its gone.

http://www.saferbrand.com/store/garden-care/5456

Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide, 16 oz. Concentrate
Garden Fungicide is specially formulated with sulfer which inhibits the attack of fungal diseases by creating an environment which is not optimal for disease growth. Safer Brand Garden Fungicide has achieve the prestigious Gardening Club Seal of Approval. Shop confidently knowing this product has achieve this prestigious award as well as being OMRI Listed.

The Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide utilizes the effectiveness of our popular sulfur-based fungicide. This organic gardening product is an effective, economical and convenient solution to the wide array of fungal blights that consumers face everyday. OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening.This product is ideal for organic vegetable gardening and as an effective solution for rose care and tomato fungicide.

Garden Fungicide controls powdery mildew, black spot and rust. Effective rose care and organic vegetable gardening care begins with Safer Brand Garden Fungicide.

Are insects your issue?? Safer® Brand EndALL can eliminate up to 45 different insects in any stage of their life cycle.

You can use Safer Brand Garden Fungicide on roses, flowers, foliage plants, ornamentals, beans, peas and strawberries

Directions for Use:

1. Shake Well

2. For control of blackspot, leaf spot, and rust, mix 1 part concentrate to 30 parts water or 4 fl. oz (8 tbsp) per gallon of water.

3. For Powdery Mildew, mix 2 fl. oz (4 tbsp) per gallon of water.

4. Place about half of the volume of water in sprayer, add concentrate, stir well, add rest of water and mix thoroughly.

5. Spray plants thoroughly to wet the upper and lower surfaces of foliage. Repeat as recommended.

Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!

5456 1
C

crossouttheiis

thanks texas kid! i think im going to do a round of it all to just make sure. I don't want to deal with that kinda junk.I think my mom has some of that stuff at her house for roses. I might have to stop by and borrow the jug. I hope this takes care of everything.

K

Kaiser Puff

PM is like herpes... You notice the safer product says controls PM? Sulphur, milk, neem, phed water, it all kills and can control PM but it wont eradicate it. A systemic is the most effictive way to break the cycle. I know theres people on the farm that can attest to how well eagle 20ew works on PM its just kinda pricey, you get a shitton more for your money with Clevis. Thats how I got PM btw, taking in clones that otherwise looked healthy but came from an infected mom. From now on whenever I take a clone its getting a treatment of Clevis for PM and Forbid 4F for mites, no exceptions.

turbo14

turbo14

In veg there are a few options.

Bleach Everything in the room, all the walls, all of the floor...

If you have access to a sulfur burner, use it.. but only if you have a well ventilated room that you can exit air in the room after the night cycle.. Ie. don't run your sulfur burner during light cycle or when exhaust fans are on (unless exiting exhaust into the outside air.)

Exel Lg is a safer alternative to Eagle 20EW, it is a systemic fungicide that will protect that plant from the inside. It is safe for early flowering plants and veg, can be used on leafy vegetable crops as well as Cannabis. Stays inside the plant tissue for 2-4 weeks. Apply every 2 weeks in veg until PM is clear or as preventive. The Re-entry time is very short (2-3 hours) or until foliage is dry.

If you do use Eagle 20EW, please wear proper protective gear. The hooded chemical suits from Lowes work great with a chemical respirator, goggles, and long cuff gloves. The Re-entry time is 24 hours, do not enter the room without full protection during these 24 hours, also do not exhaust unless you are exhausting to the outside air during these 24 hours. USE ONLY IN VEG. Stays inside plants up to 4 weeks.

Next option is Green Cure, this is basically sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and can be used up until harvest. This will NOT kill the active mildew spore, but will kill on contact. I like to use this in conjunction with Exel Lg during Veg and Green Cure during flower if any PM decides to show back up.

Hope this helps and good luck, PM will spread like wild fire. It thrives in high humidity and high temp areas. Add more oscilating fans if possible.

turbo

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Next option is Green Cure, this is basically sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and can be used up until harvest. This will NOT kill the active mildew spore, but will kill on contact. I like to use this in conjunction with Exel Lg during Veg and Green Cure during flower if any PM decides to show back up.

turbo

green cure is pottasium bicarbonate - way more effective then baking soda

turbo14

turbo14

Weird bro I dont have any pm havent seen it in like 1 1/2 - 2 yrs
It doesnt come from high humidity it just likes it better and the shit can survive in 20% rh. The sulfur burner will help keep it at bay but it wont kill it off. Do what I say trust me it works but your going to have to kill the mothers once your new cuts get legs.

If treated properly with systemic fungicides, you will NOT have to kill your mother plants. Apply Exel or Eagle20 EW properly, clean the environment, and keep those big ladies:)

turbo

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Whats the difference new mothers are easy and take a few weeks and your back at cutting clones. I myself didnt want to risk it hiding up in the middle of the plant some where. The shit sucks either way the I did it worked I have never seen it again.
Do what ya gotta do bro but why would you want to wear a space suite and not enter the room for 24 hrs doesnt sound good to me. The zone goes sysmetic with the penetrator and its works
BG

turbo14

turbo14

Whats the difference new mothers are easy and take a few weeks and your back at cutting clones. I myself didnt want to risk it hiding up in the middle of the plant some where. The shit sucks either way the I did it worked I have never seen it again.
Do what ya gotta do bro but why would you want to wear a space suite and not enter the room for 24 hrs doesnt sound good to me. The zone goes sysmetic with the penetrator and its works
BG

Because if your mother had PM and you take clones off that mother without treating it correctly, your clones will have PM as well BG... but if ya wanna cut it down, by all means cut it down:)

As stated in my previous post, EXEL LG is a great and way SAFER alternative to Eagle 20EW. No Space Suit needed:) Just the common sense ones goggles and gloves.. things you probably should of used when spraying zone + penetrator boss:) Ever heard of REI or PPE? Let me guess you lossed your MSDS too:)

Not trying to stir it up, trying to help a fellow farmer eliminate PM properly and safely...

Now, can we see some of those New UC Pros now or whattt?

turbo

Rushoe

Rushoe

banner max the fuck outa of them its gone for ever (pm) u gotta order this shit online i think not sure look into it I gave my moms two apps never saw it again....its been about a year.But its poison so I would spay them outside if u can or spay and leave the room for the day (8 hours). Good look killer set up bro

C

crossouttheiis

In veg there are a few options.

Bleach Everything in the room, all the walls, all of the floor...

If you have access to a sulfur burner, use it.. but only if you have a well ventilated room that you can exit air in the room after the night cycle.. Ie. don't run your sulfur burner during light cycle or when exhaust fans are on (unless exiting exhaust into the outside air.)

Exel Lg is a safer alternative to Eagle 20EW, it is a systemic fungicide that will protect that plant from the inside. It is safe for early flowering plants and veg, can be used on leafy vegetable crops as well as Cannabis. Stays inside the plant tissue for 2-4 weeks. Apply every 2 weeks in veg until PM is clear or as preventive. The Re-entry time is very short (2-3 hours) or until foliage is dry.

If you do use Eagle 20EW, please wear proper protective gear. The hooded chemical suits from Lowes work great with a chemical respirator, goggles, and long cuff gloves. The Re-entry time is 24 hours, do not enter the room without full protection during these 24 hours, also do not exhaust unless you are exhausting to the outside air during these 24 hours. USE ONLY IN VEG. Stays inside plants up to 4 weeks.

Hope this helps and good luck, PM will spread like wild fire. It thrives in high humidity and high temp areas. Add more oscilating fans if possible.

turbo

Thanks guys. I have been using the sulfure burner and the zone penetrator combo. So far it seems to be doing well. I think I might just kill the mothers after I take some more clones. I don't want to have mothers in soil anyhow. They were just given to me in soil to ensure if the other clippings didnt survive I could grow this one larger.

Thank you for the tip on the greencure for flower. I really don't anticipate that happening though, because I am going to eliminate it now hopefully. thats is weird because my veg room is 75 degrees with maybe 30 percent humidity

green cure is pottasium bicarbonate - way more effective then baking soda

thanks for chiming in I am going to have that on hand just in case.

banner max the fuck outa of them its gone for ever (pm) u gotta order this shit online i think not sure look into it I gave my moms two apps never saw it again....its been about a year.But its poison so I would spay them outside if u can or spay and leave the room for the day (8 hours). Good look killer set up bro

thanks for that what is that though? A lot of these products I have not even seen at any of the shops that I go to.

I will snap a few pictures of the mock set up. I have to wait for my flowering plants to finish before I can put it in the room it will be used for. I am just hoping I can get them large enough in the next few weeks to pretty much transition straight into flowering. Time to set up a small UC once my little girls get longer roots.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sorry for the mix up
I was just trying to help him out the way that I have successfully killed off pm.
I took clones off of treated mothers and then once the cuts root a little treat them as well but its easier to dunk an entire cuts into the solution rather than dunking an entire mother in a full bucket. Once the cuts get transplanted kill off the moms.
Theres many ways to skin the cat bro this just work great for me and I havent seen it since
Good luck C
BG

Top Bottom