RedCard saved the day

• Thread starter SatansSon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

you sound about 3 years old? Fed aint sweatin anyone growing personal amounts kid. Get over your paranoia or what ever sorta attention ya need here.
FACT is people/patients are still having doors kicked in for personal grows! dont try an put it out on this forum that everyone is safe from the feds/cops etc. truth is 1plant or 200plants they can and will kick your door in and they are doing it all over colorado!

sky high

sky high

But the red card database is being linked to law enforcement July 1st. And with the Beinor & Watkins ruling, the red card really isn't much better than the recommendation. It all depends on the police visiting you and the DA.

This linking thing worries me. The worst part is that after you let your card expire, the CDPHE still keeps your file in their records. So if you have a child, apply for a job/apartment etc, have run ins with police, your Redcard status may be flagged and walah, probable cause to harass you. Just wait til the DUID bill rears its head again. "Oh you have a red card, come with me for a blood test."

Got any links?

Amendment 20 states that the registry is off-limits to po-po

This is the first I heard of this...but I have to admit I haven't been paying much attention over the last year to much of anything

s h

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

been pulled over for speeding multiple time with a stinky car......They always ask if I they can search and I say NO. It's my right.....some cops leave it at that, others want to argue that they want to be sure I'm in compliance.

I've been held for an hr and a half before, but never let em search a thing. RIGHTS>....They wanna see what I have to puff they can see it while I sit in the drivers seat.....I am not a criminal...

FWIW>... I was pulled over in westminister for speeding and forgot my red card was expired....Cop asked if I had anything in the car, I explained that yes sir I did have some personal medication and was a red card holder. When I showed him my red card, he goes "you do know this is expired right?" whoooops.....nope....well guess what.....no car search or anything....when he ticketed me for speeding and gave me back my id's etc, I asked what it meant with me having an month expired card....he said its a GREY AREA>>>. Thats what the first cop I ever showed my card to said almost 3 yrs ago!!

S

SatansSon

Got any links?

Amendment 20 states that the registry is off-limits to po-po

This is the first I heard of this...but I have to admit I haven't been paying much attention over the last year to much of anything

s h

I know very little of anything these days accept the drama every ones screaming I don't want to know about. Wife told me both of our Drs recs have the "increased amount" box checked for 20+ plants and 6ozs +. Honestly never even used my redcard for anything but peace of mind n four years in it still seems strange. I'm grateful for the protection it provides crazy kidsout there who don't deserve too big of trouble over a flower on any level though. For me seeing is believing.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

^bump.....watch the vid....especially around 1 hour and on.

this is fucked up.

S

SatansSon

Wow am I gettin old I posted a comment in the wrong post.........

sky high

sky high

Has anyone talked to an attorney about this? Can the verbiage of an amendment to our Constitution be altered without a vote? I'm pretty sure they can't.....such is why HB1284 was layered on top of A20....and doesn't change/superceed ANYTHING stated in A20 when it comes to individual patient rights.

Where is it stated that this will go into effect July 1 and when was the hearing that determined this decision? (if it is a formal decision and not just something that was said in a hearing) I didn't find that info...

thanks
s h

S

SatansSon

I thought same thing. I doubt this will happen in Co without a huge problem. Its a violation of patient privacy rights. They probably have access to the list anyhow just not officially........There has to be millions of grows in Co. I don't see but a handful of the xtremely stupid getting hassled at all.

sky high

sky high

Seems like more rumor than fact. If this happened..and a new regulation is set to go into place July 1....can someone post a link showing where this ruling/law changed...and how? This vid shows nothing of the sort.....it's merely a hearing of overpaid Gov't employees trying to overstep their legal boundaries....as always.

same shit...different clowns/different day....

s h

manitoid.

manitoid.

Seems like more rumor than fact. If this happened..and a new regulation is set to go into place July 1....can someone post a link showing where this ruling/law changed...and how? This vid shows nothing of the sort.....it's merely a hearing of overpaid Gov't employees trying to overstep their legal boundaries....as always.

This is not new legislation. They are interpreting the current law/constitution to allow them to setup such a system. Which is why they believe that they could have had this meeting without giving public notice and without violating Sunshine Laws. They believe they are only IMPLEMENTING policy not creating it.

July 1 they receive funding for this project. It will not go into effect on that date. The CDPHE has confirmed this. They don't have a firm date when the project will be ready.

sky high

sky high

If confidentiality is lost the program will all but collapse.

Maybe that is the goal?

gonna be interesting to see where it all goes...yet again.

C

canaguy27

The CDPHE, CBI etc are claiming ignorance when asked about violation the constitution. Kathleen Chippi is speaking with an attorney about it. This will be linked with the FEDERAL database so that none of us "bad people" can purchase a gun.

According to the constitution, NO ONE can lookup red card status unless they have been presented the red card from a patient. And it can only be verified.

The sad thing is that patients DO NOT KNOW this IS happening. Furthermore, the CDPHE is NOT destroying old patient records and is actually keeping them on file. Even worse is that they are claiming that once they expire, they are NOT PROTECTED under the constitution.

Top Bottom