Redding iCenter

• Thread starter puttfordoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

puttfordoe

Anyone been to the Redding iCenter? What's there flower like?

fractal

fractal

no relation to arcata iCenter i hope? please tell me they aren't metastasizing.

B

Budhog

Arcata ICenter is just plain awful. I hope this isn't them.

Q

Qman

I have been there, will never go back. I am guessing it is the same people as they came from over the hill....

It's in the same place that TF used to be. You walk in right at the counter and that's it, when you ask to see their product they pull out the whole LB. bag they got it in, aweful. No couches, tables or shit, everyone that's in the building can hear your business.

R

ReddingPatientX

Hi This Is Patient X,
I also do not like this Shop!
Their Med's are very unhealth to injest in any matter, having patients rumage in their bags all day!! I would never take med's after watching a sick person handle my buds! Get a Clue Boys and Girls! UNHEALTHY

S

SB805KUSH

:passingjoint:Hey i know steve use to go to arcata icenter.not five star waitng room.but icenters trash is redding local vendors ask for humbolt grown indoor.Maybe they pull the better for people that know what they are looking for....:headbang
Redding locals dont want bolt boys to take their money
redding pre weight sacks overdry overpriced outdoor:wondering

B

Boulder

icenter

They are the bolt boys. And they sell clones that they dont know what they are I bought some that where not what they were repesented. When i try to vend to them the same clones and they always have an exuse to wet, to cemmie the buds are to big bitch bitch bitch. The owner is an ass and it runnes all thru the place and everything he touches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom