Redneck Grow Diary...... Kinda

• Thread starter Palmettoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Redneck grow diary kinda
Redneck grow diary kinda 2
Alright so some of you know me from posting questions and such. Well I’ve always grown outside until my last grow and went to a sealed grow room. Learned a lot and got the bugs worked out so I wanted to do a grow diary this time. So today I put the seedlings in soil and here are the pictures from today. Got them in a closet for now until 2 other plants are ready for harvest then putting them in the grow room. Soil is FFHF, seeds are Afghan kush from seedsman. Gonna mainline this grow.

Brother Will

Brother Will

View attachment 809883 View attachment 809884 Alright so some of you know me from posting questions and such. Well I’ve always grown outside until my last grow and went to a sealed grow room. Learned a lot and got the bugs worked out so I wanted to do a grow diary this time. So today I put the seedlings in soil and here are the pictures from today. Got them in a closet for now until 2 other plants are ready for harvest then putting them in the grow room. Soil is FFHF, seeds are Afghan kush from seedsman. Gonna mainline this grow.

Brother Will

Brother Will

Hello And Nice To Meet You Palmettoman...

I Hope I Can Be Along For The Ride As Your Diary Grows. Most Excellent Strain You Picked ! We Just Harvested 4 Strains And One Was 'Kimbo Kush' Check
Her Out If You've The Time. Bet Your 'Afghan Kush' Is Super Killer !
I Love Anything Afghani-> Their Hash Used To Flood Us Here. It Came In Cans With Arabic Writing In Purple On A Very Lime Green Label, You Never Knew How Much You Would Get-Anywhere From 2 & 1/2 To Almost 4 ozs Per Number 10 Can. Back In The Day... Ozs Went For 80-$90 An Oz. These Cans Went For $40 To As High As $60 Each. What A Deal ! The Smell Upon Opening Was Like Coffee Is When You Open It... But With That Infamous Afghani Smell Ahhh...
Out Of 4 Strains I Swear This 'Carpet Tape' Is So Multipurpose.Have You Ever Tried Carpet Tape ?

I've Never Seen Any Strain Get Such High Scores On leafly.com/But It's Sisters And Brothers Opinions So My Youngest Son Would Say And That It's Possibly Just A Bunch Of Stoners Opinions. Like I Said In Another Post-> I Don't Agree With His Thought Completely. Mainly Because I've Never Seen Any Strain Get This High Of A Rating In The 'Effects' And 'Medical.' The 'Effects' And 'Medical' Were Both Completely Across The Smaller Screen Towards The Bottom @ leafly. Oh Silly Me... I'm Sorry, I Sure Didn't Mean To Go On And On. Me And My Experiences Slip Out Blah ! Again, Nice To Meet You. Great Skills To Ya ! Thank You. Peace, Brother Will :)

Last edited:
Brother Will

Brother Will

Wooow Check Those Huge Maple Leaf Babes ! Mainline It ! Looks Like It'll Be A Great Strain.
Thank You. Peace, Brother Will

MissBotany

MissBotany

Looks good! I’ll sit in for be show. Im mainlining too but mine still only have 3 nodes. I’m waiting until they get 5 or 6 nodes to prune.

Top Bottom