Redneck Yachtclub 18' The Grand Finale.. 200+beans Dep's&fs

• Thread starter Dizzy Weasel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
Popping around 250beans from 8 artists, cracking packs today.
Divine, Bodhi, Rare Dankness, Brothers Grimm, Copycat, Greenpoint, Motherlodes most wanted & 3rd Place

Goal is to follow up here to the end! Some will be light dep some full term outdoor probably throw cuts from starts into DWC inside simboltaniously too.

Redneck yachtclub 18 the grand finale 200beans depsfs
Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
First 100 deployed,

starting their 24hr soak in spring water as I'm on city water here and who knows what's in it...
I place them in cubes in a tray and soak em in trays to prevent damage sowing opened the beans.. trays seems to keep them moist but not too wet after the soak as well with keeping just a tad bit of water in the bottom of trays.

List starting from top left:
Buford O.G.
Kosher aliens x monster cookies
Fuel fire O.G.
Durban lime x watermelon zkittles
Shotgun Wedding
Mac truck driver
Taste the rainbow
Triangle kush s1
The Macz

IMG 0290
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

First 100 deployed,

starting their 24hr soak in spring water as I'm on city water here and who knows what's in it...
I place them in cubes in a tray and soak em in trays to prevent damage sowing opened the beans.. trays seems to keep them moist but not too wet after the soak as well with keeping just a tad bit of water in the bottom of trays.

List starting from top left:
Buford O.G.
Kosher aliens x monster cookies
Fuel fire O.G.
Durban lime x watermelon zkittles
Shotgun Wedding
Mac truck driver
Taste the rainbow
Triangle kush s1
The Macz
THat kosher x monster sounds sick, I just had some monster cookies and kosher itself is such a great strain

Top Bottom