Rednecks Revenge(coming soon)

• Thread starter redneck1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redneck1

Hey people whats up?I have not been very active for a while,but it is time to say hello and come back with some show.Just getting fired up and slowly getting going,will update later with a few pics.
Dont get to excited because its not much to show but i will be building and finishing up on set ups and need some info on available strains if any suggestions.May i have your support for now,this may go slow,So until then....

:passingjoint:

R

redneck1

a few pics

Plants starting 5th week flower,make shift grow room for now,working on new room and getting by wirh what i have,more to come,also some clones from these plants i took 1st week of flower,will get set up a little at a time,more soon.sorry cant get all the pics to upload

thanks and later

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is a very nice looking plant. What strain is it? Regardless it looks really nice. Moderately sharp pointed saw blade leaves are interesting.

R

redneck1

Well im not for sure,but i believe the seeds were from pollen from rm cbi crossed with an unknown strain.but is a very good high ,I hope to grow out the clones to mother and grow it in a better envirement.Hope to get some new strains soon.Thanks.

R

redneck1

hey sorry for the delay.I have been using left over nutes,lack of supplies and money.About to get my room setup and a few supplies a little at a time,but in the motions.
The 3 plants in earlier pics done ok,the 2 smaller ones have done been chopped due to horrible conditions and lack of proper nutes.The pic here is the tallest plant im soon to chop.
The other pic-4 bigger plants are clones from earlier which will be mothers then flowered the smaller ones are seedlings getting ready to transplant,will try to get going and post more,hope you like that is a 12 oz (BUD)bottle.

R

redneck1

New flower room

getting my new flower room up still working on things one at a time.Have two plants almost ready to harvest,some are good bagseed and one is of some rm cherrybomb from seeds i produced.Part of the plants are from seed the others are some earlier clones that i motherd a cpl.
I have a 24 site homemade ezcloner im doing a second run of clones hope to get it down this time,had problems the first run.Haveing problems with loading pics,hope to buy some new beans soon.Later peeps.

R

redneck1

pics

finally got some pics resized,thanks ill try to get my shit together later.

Bday 2011 011
Bday 2011 012
Bday 2011 013
Bday 2011 014
R

redneck1

colorfull one

Hey peeps sorry not to keep up with the post,been real busy ,illness in the family and trying to work around low supplies and genetics.But here is one of the earlier plants end of the 8th wk is turning and have stopped feeding at this time,waiting on the pistols to turn more,also added a bit of pollen from a totally different variaty.so have noticed a few developing seeds,Gonna let it go a week or two and see ,slowly turning hairs,I have 3 more different varietys in beginning there 8th wk will post pics later this week,any recomendations i am planing on just water for this colered one till it ripens afraid to fert anymore,Any suggestions or props welcome.I will soon try to makee a complete grow journel soon when i get my shit together. and my homemade cloner didnt go so well lost about 30 good clones but will be cloning more later the old way have 3 from before that made it,Thanks later.

Purple 002
Purple 003
Purple 001
Purple 004
Purple 006
Purple 007
Purple 008
R

redneck1

well since everyone asked and so many post? r/o water/,farfard 3b soiless mix,a cpl with mg organic soil w/perlite added and the few pieces of trash and cut up pieces of grey pvc pipe included in the mg soil?3gl and 7 gal trash cans,floranova grow during veg/a little calmag.Floranova bloom and floracious bloom and blackstrap.with a little dry koolbloom last 2 weeks.These plants had clones taken in veg,Have three clones ready to put into flower,and thes are also from bagseed.Any thoughts or comments welcome?

R

redneck1

Tripplets

Well as i promised here are pics of the three tripplets,they are at the end of week seven,They are ripening pretty quik as you can see leanin toward indica,and they stink like something rotten but what i sampled must be from the beans i made from some cherrybomb indica:)well i think i will go wit another week of mild bloom and kool bloom dont want to over do it but want to fatten them up a little and are just now showing signs of nitr def in the fan leaves they are very strong and i think i can push a little more.
also have 3 more flowering at week 5 and r very frosty and full of nugs will post pics later cant wait to finish a few up the samples were awsome i can imagine the final product:harvest::rollj:

Triplets 001
Triplets 002
Triplets 006
Triplets 007
Triplets 008
Triplets 009
Triplets 010
Triplets 011
Triplets 012
Triplets 013
Triplets 016
R

redneck1

3 end of 5th wk

Here are the other three plants in 5th week flower,2 of them are dark green stokey fuckers must be mostly indicas and the other one lighter gren and frosty come on peeps a little imput here thanks later.

well most of the pics did not load will have to resize and post later

2 indies 1 sticky 001
2 indies 1 sticky 002
Top Bottom