Reef bucket system

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purpleberry

purpleberry

It will be my next release its called heavy half its a 42 day heavy duty indica strain that produces football sized buds at 1 per sq ft on coco filled tables under 400 w hps lights in tunnels we average 1.3 grams per w of light .
The buds are hard as rocks and frosty much like the old crystal ship but way faster more narcotic and heavier
~reef~
You wouldnt April fool us would you? :dull

G

Goldenboy

november december thanks alot reef do you know where the nutrients will be sold in canada??

R

Reeferman

They will be distributed by justin-time hydroponics in courtenay BC , but we will have them in maost hydro shops in about 2-4 months across canada !
~reef~

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

42 days phuuuuuck!!!! love football!!!! heavy half sounds soooooo sweet!!!!can't wait to grab some of these!!!! peace djxx

E

Easyrasta

you sure your arent april fooling
42 days, ive got to see it to believe it
best of luck &
Peace
Ez

R

Reeferman

The heavy will be my first release they are veg now for the breed and the lady has been treated for the sex change so it about 8 weeks the testers will go out to mosca and a few others .
~reef~

W

WCC

I've seen the end product of the strain that reef is talking about .. all the colas I seen were @ least 28 grams each (dried) !!!!!

G

Goldenboy

"love potion for plants " Cant wait to see this stuf at my local growshops.

nurlord

nurlord

The heavy will be my first release they are veg now for the breed and the lady has been treated for the sex change so it about 8 weeks the testers will go out to mosca and a few others .
~reef~

And they're all females? Can't wait!

B

brookky

Reef nice setup on cooling the lights. I got a couple questions for you.First this fall are you going to release regular pink kush, queen, king or is it going to be all femmed? Second how big and what kind of a water pump are you using?

R

Reeferman

I will be making fem and standard seeds , I use 3 water pumps in my system I run a 550 gph eco plus on my rez chiller , I use a 2400 gph pump on my feed lines with variable speed controller , and I use a 3600 gph pump with Verticle float on my control rez a over kill but it was perfect and the only unit I could find that would pump in such a shallow rez and I use it to drain the system .

B

brookky

Glad to hear you will be releasing the pk, king,queen in regular. I will be getting all of those. I'm trying to do my homework on your bucket system.I'll probably try a 4 bucket run when I get all the stuff I need to build it.

clandestino

clandestino

heavy yielding indicas

a couple years ago i bred a plant that produced 1.4 grams per watt it was a backyard cross of serious seeds chronic X th seeds heavy duty fruity selected from about 60 females... the quality of the buds was mediocre but the size and yield of the buds challenged every thing i knew... i lost the strain after a break in at my premises before i could take photos... REEF'S claim may sound like an april fools joke but its possible, i have seen it... for me the news that there will be a plant available with all those traits and selected by REEFERMAN... well its like christmas in may!!!!

E

easypleasie

Lots of very interesting things to look forward to. Anticipation is killing me!

KAL EL

KAL EL

Way to go Reef, will be keeping an eye for your nute line and your new releases.

Top Bottom