Reef. my seeds did not germinate

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ismokepot

I'm soooooo tired of hearing about reef's crappy seeds..........

W

wyattthewiteboi

and you still come around you think his seeds are crappy go post some where easel there are tons of breeders on the forum

I

ismokepot

I've grown more of his seeds than most others......... and I've totally given up on him. Even he admits to multiple problems the last year or two. I just can't afford to pay his prices, grow out bad plants and waste more time.

R

rectal mustard

for the first time in years i have a complaint ....my love potion #2 didnt germ at all and all my beans from hd germed at 100 % .

i grow reef genetics since prairies f seeds so my trust is at 100 % about reef gen .

i cant pm either ...

C

cowboy

never had germ poblems nevsr recd order once but d not know if he did either most recently used bcgold lp1 lp1.1 and willie n no problems

capegrower

capegrower

Ive always been happy with reefs seeds...it just this last batch had problems...shit happens no biggy...cant wait till I get replacements from his new batch..

R

rectal mustard

can anyone give me the customers services email ? because , i cant pm yet and i dont feel like posting for nothing just to send pm .

thanks a lot

S

SMOKEINJOE

all are up out the dirt. No probs ever here with reefs seeds. I had some stored for a year and still had 4 of 5 germ.

K

Karma Genetics

All seeds from the prived stash sale did not pop, All the others i got did and fast

R

rectal mustard

all are up out the dirt. No probs ever here with reefs seeds. I had some stored for a year and still had 4 of 5 germ.

just poped 4 chery bomb # 2 from a 2003-2004 packs and they germed in 48 hrs .

my love potion # 2 from hemp d = 0 , a shocker for me because ive grown most of the reef strains with magistral success every fucking time over a decade . i just dont know what was wrong with these seeds , very small and kinda pale ?

this will not change my faith on reef genetic , maybe a pure bad luck .

reef genetics = bomb

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
any one with germ problems please p.m me so i can arrange new packs to be sent out to you once the new breed is finsihed ,peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom