reeferman best haze hybrids

• Thread starter bigherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
reef

what is you fav haze cross in ur stock ?

wats the best haze you eva smoked ?

i want to taste that accidental haze im very interested in the south american projects can you tell us more about som of those strains that will be available

ive noticed you hav som humbolt strains in stock wiil any be released any hum haze?

will those 10 pk hbh be auction or bin ?

1luvbigherb

D

doggystyled73

he's got thunderfuck haze up right now.. maybe he'll go into a little detail about that one.. the smoke etc..

P

Pug Fugly

accidental haze was awesome, although not related to the original haze, it was some of the best ganja I ever grew, great smell, flavor and high on every plant, fenos went from skunky fruity to sandalwood incense, very manageable indoors, good yields, very potent.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
pug fugly

thx bro nice description
thats exactly wat i want in my jar

she sounds like a bad bitch those incense phenos is wat im after

1luvbigherb

P

Pug Fugly

no problem bh, it was one of my all time favs, i hope it makes a comeback when i have some more cash, memories, lol.

M

myst

Ummm Haze.... I love some incense Haze!

Ya know I never grew a RM Haze. I'd like to hear about some of your experiences with Reef's Hazes too. There was Cherry and O and SSH and a whole mess of others.

Reef, What new Hazes are you workin on?

I

indodoja

i have always wanted to try willie nelson. i think i would nutt if he released a pure viet.

Y

yoko

I think that the seeds that I thought were NL5xHaze are his SSH.
I'd give it very high marks!

Yoko

R

Reeferman

All of my hazes are great or they get chucked fast as when I wait 13+ weeks it better twinkle my toes and romance my nose (lol) .
The nl5 haze would have been 3/4 haze or nev's haze I worked with that until I obtained the O-haze than I never looked back .
Accidental haze is not really a haze but rather a landrace selection that accidentally showed up with serious haze undertones .
I feel the mexican has serious connections to the early haze .
Reef

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
reef

ayyy we got an answer lol

i was hopin you could be more specific maybe just answer the first 2 q's

i feel the same Highland Oaxacan especially

just a though but how bout crossin that o.haze to heri thats my type of smoke

heriXo.haze watcha think

Y

yoko

RM,

Thanks for the post, when these NL5xHaze, or SSH, were aquired, it was when the first Reef's SD came out. Anyways, I love it the most of your stuff and that is why I am so insistent on being able to correctly describe it. I think that you had a limited NL5xHaze release, right?

Tell me that I'm not high.

Thanks!

Yoko

nurlord

nurlord

I can recommend the Cherry Haze Reef had. Super Sticky and smelled skunky and very sweet at the same time. Buds were similar in look to Love Potion. Grew fast and yielded well.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
nurlord

sounds tasty

what about the high ?

what was that a cross of cheryybomb ?

nurlord

nurlord

Hi Big Herb,

The high was similar to Apollo. loss of focus and a physical sensation from say your collar bone up. I will say it was a real 10 to 11 weeker. It looks dinner done on tables in about 60 days but when I let it go 70 the high really came on. I don't think I every got her quite right. Might try to run her again one day. I don't think many of those beans actually sprouted for me but the plants I got were nice.

Top Bottom