Reeferman help me

• Thread starter mato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mato

Hi Reeferman, it's unreal that I found you here. A friend linked me to THCfarmer.com and upon registration and a little browsing I found you. RM I've been searching for over a year for something magical you have that I smoked once in dampkring. I still rate it as the #1 cannabis I have smoked. This was in the summer of 2007, and I only found it in dampkring and tweede kamer (same owners I think). They had renamed it, but when I inquired I was told it is your strain. The strain is RC. and I've been searching it out, with no luck. I've read a lot of stuff that said you're not in the game, on the run etc.......and I had totally lost hope. I was like OMG this cannot be.......please tell me you still have Red Congo (john sinclair) seeds??? I cannot emphasize enough how I in love I am with your Red Congo.......please please.....help me.....some how.....some way.....
Thanks in advance RM, and I just grew some of your cherry bomb indoor......wow...wow..wow.....I wish I was like your cousin or something :cool:
You're really an asset to the culture......keep up the good work.

Cheers

T

TCI

Reeferman can you help me I had hermi problems with my EBK is this common?

N

Nirrity

What's so special with that RC, mato ? RM hybrids are all great, just would like to hear what did you find in RC?

All the best!

TCI, perhaps I'm not the right person to warn you, but with questions like this it's highly possible your 'trial' status will end.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i have red congo! my ladies favorite. its got a unique flavor. not grown from seed tho, its reefermans original red congo cut.

N

Nirrity

damn made me please S1! :)
Would you mind to write a smoke report?

J

Jalisco Kid

Nirrity hope your staying warm. This is a plant worth tracking down. I like my sats a little more edgy but this one works. Makes me want to play my guitar for a while, or want to go surfing.
HMK how you been doing? If that is the same 3-4 year old cut that reef gave me you might be my new bestest friend. I have been trying to track down some Congo #3 seeds for a while. Ever since I lost the willie and congolese my misses is not as happy as she was. The Congolese is her favorite herb. Suerte JK

R

Reeferman

I have the origional seed line the RC was poped from upinsmoke will be getting em ready to pop anytime , I have had no access until recently JK the cutt that HMK has is killer but it will not yeild like what you expect as the f-1 made the strain way more electric and explosive in the yeild dept .
I am also poppping white congo on this next run .
RM

N

Nirrity

JK and HMK, so you guys has the original RC mother rather than F1 "Red Congolese/John Sinclair"? Is that right? Damn lucky you! Yiled department is not that special for me, compared to the quality of high...

N

Nirrity

Thanks! But what is T Diablo?
here's my short report on the angola pheno of LMN's Angola Roja x Banghi, wonder does this sound similar to Red Congolese: "Yesterday I tried 10 weeks premature green Angola Roja pheno bud. Taste is out, but the high is an incredible hot face rush with scalp massage, great euphoric high with positive 'rise-pressure' warm energetic body. Red eyed also. Strong but easy to handle friendly sativa high. At first you feel that special 'inner-silence' expand but then expansion switch with explosion ... I love it so much that I wonder will I lost it if I go much below 10+ weeks in flowering?"

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
red congo can be done in 9 weeks, and it tastes super great. its stronger in the flavor department, than it is in the stone section.

M

mrfiskars

Ok guys, I've been searching for somewhere to show my Reeferman grow and finally stumbled upon this site. I currently have some Red Congo and Love Potion x Nigerian at 52 days flowering. I honestly don't believe the Red Congo will go beyond 9 weeks and the LP x N will be hard pressed to make it to 10 weeks. I'll try to post some pics this week. Wait til you see these beauties! BTW, the seeds were approximately 10 years old and I got a 100% germ rate.

Cheers,
Fiskars

Latest posts

Top Bottom