Reeferman...jihadi Kush Grow Journal

• Thread starter Golden Tree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Thanks to Reeferman....Thanks to THC Farmer....respects and good vibes to this community...

Well friends.....it brings me SOOOO much joy and excitement to present to you.....

One of Many in this Reeferman tester series....

Golden Tree presents....The first instalment....

The JIHADI KUSH Reeferman Grow Journal:

Stay tuned...........

Be well friends...

Updates later tonight...

GT

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Hello friends....

Seeds were germinated this evening.....my recent preferred method....Rapid Rooters....soaked in R/O Water....rooter is lightly squeezed out...seed is placed in small pre-made hole....than a small piece is torn from an extra soaked Rooter to cover the seed and it's hole...

I love this method...as I can look after 7 days to see what happened....

Now I wait....;)

The Jihadis will be grown from start to finish using 100% True Living Organics...(The Rev)

I've now been using....amending my TLO soil for 3+ years....and it produces dynamite tasting cannabis....only fitting for such lovely Reeferman genetics....

I will be top dressing..layering..and making compost teas throughout these Jihadis life cycle...with an abundance of locally sourced organic goodies...I Run 2 busy indoor worm farms...and have several good buddies whom have various organic fed manure producing animals....

rabbit...emu..lama..

ALL good stuff!

These awesome little dudes life cycle will Be as follows.....

Rapid Rooter Germination....

After 3-5 days post sprouting...moved to keggar cups with mild TLO soil.....inoculated with mycorrhizae..

Kept till very very early signs of being root bound...

Then up to 1 gallon full strength TLO soil...kick started with and mixed with FRESH worm castings....

14 days here....we will see EXPLOSIVE growth....then it's on to their final 3 gallon lots....basement layer....a mix of composted rabbit...lama poop....and my personal recipe..2 tbl of my own Organic flower bulb mix....pots will then be filled with fresh TLO recycled soil....with a top layer of fresh worm castings....ending with....1 tsp of kelp meal...1 tsp blood meal..1tsp bone meal...all in small piles...lastly covered with shredded coconut mulch...(well rinsed)....

then....we go two weeks to get the microherd WELL established..with one more good inoculation.....then it's Flower time.....

Lights will be 1 x 1000 watt HPS..2 x 357 Magnum LEDs pluses...and 2 x 300 watt supplemental...gifted LEDS...

Plants will be fed only pure R/O H2O

And 2 TLO Teas...

1 X All Purpose Tea
1 X Flower Tea

Stay tuned you good dudes.....

Can't wait!

Be well

Respects

GT

Be back in 7 days....;)

But I'll be checking in friends...

Last edited:
Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Jihadi Kush.......

The Jihadi kush is a outstanding new Hybrid between a elite kush strain that recently made the journey from Pakistan to Canada and our award winning Nepalese Male used to breed willie Nelson , I can't say enough about the Pak 1 used in this Hybrid its very very much like the Pink kush right down to the Pink Hairs and raw old school kush smell and taste .

Except its very early outdoors and ultra high yielding on very small frames .
This is my #1 Choice for outdoor kush cultivation plants finish in Early to mid sept , Plants at 4' tall pack on 5-6 OZ and more of Indoor quality flowers that are greasy with resin .

The Nepalese helped to reduce the leafy hash plant structure , although we found that the plants looked much harder to trim than they were on the pure pak 1 as single fingered leaves protrude out of well defined hard buds structure once they are knocked back its not hard to trim , again much like pink kush .
If you are planning a commercial outdoor venture and want to come to market with extreme quality before everyone else this is a ideal plant , the potency is every bit as strong as OG or Even the Airborne g13 a amazing plant .

(Reeferman Seeds 2015)

Sounds sooooo amazing!

Respects...love...and GOOD VIBES...

Be well

GT

Reeferman

Reeferman

Watching eagerly ! I am so excited to see juhadi grown organically in your love filled gardens brother !
Jihad is my current favourite smoke the flavour and high have actually bumped harmony to 2nd place .
Charles

H

happy b

Jihadi Kush.......

The Jihadi kush is a outstanding new Hybrid between a elite kush strain that recently made the journey from Pakistan to Canada and our award winning Nepalese Male used to breed willie Nelson , I can't say enough about the Pak 1 used in this Hybrid its very very much like the Pink kush right down to the Pink Hairs and raw old school kush smell and taste .

Except its very early outdoors and ultra high yielding on very small frames .
This is my #1 Choice for outdoor kush cultivation plants finish in Early to mid sept , Plants at 4' tall pack on 5-6 OZ and more of Indoor quality flowers that are greasy with resin .

The Nepalese helped to reduce the leafy hash plant structure , although we found that the plants looked much harder to trim than they were on the pure pak 1 as single fingered leaves protrude out of well defined hard buds structure once they are knocked back its not hard to trim , again much like pink kush .
If you are planning a commercial outdoor venture and want to come to market with extreme quality before everyone else this is a ideal plant , the potency is every bit as strong as OG or Even the Airborne g13 a amazing plant .

(Reeferman Seeds 2015)

Sounds sooooo amazing!

Respects...love...and GOOD VIBES...

Be well

GT
Sounds like a nice strain.i,ll be keeping an eye in this thread.
peace

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Thanks Reef....extremely excited!!!

Thanks again brother...

Happy b....thanks for dropping by...And I agree the Jihadi Kush sounds AMAZING!!!

Feel free to join me on this awesome quest!

Be well brothers

Respects...love

GT

Jihadi Kush updates this Tuesday...

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Hello friends.....

I'm one pleased daddy......

20 Jihadi Kush!!!

We are going to have a PROPER journal friends....:)

All things have small beginnings....

Here we are...20 seedlings...2 days old....

Next....

Moved into a Mellow....VERY alive TLO soil mix....

Then...inoculated with water soluable mycorrhiza...and a small top dressing of FRESH worm castings from my worm farm...

Here they are.....

So Excited guys!!

cg9kyuu3zqotzulq00_thumb.jpg

w9t0flqfrj3mrnoiqud_thumb.jpg

hfniza3mv3kt2jd97vl_thumb.jpg

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Hello my friends....hope you and yours are well....

So happy to say....we've ended up with 21 Jihadi Kush seedlings....

WOOOOT WOOOOOT!!!

So this just keeps getting better!

They were transplanted into Keggars today....and I'm so excited for these....they've earned Center stage....YES!!....CENTER STAGE!!...in Golden's Mom Nursery....:)

Here they are...

Starting more Reeferman testers very soon....stay tuned!

Much love and respects friends...

Be Ohhhhh so well!

Respects

GT

yym5tf6i4g8qj8ytou7_thumb.jpg

j7cmzpcbv5a8okm5azlc_thumb.jpg

2vr9qz70zp6psshaadw_thumb.jpg

4zgdcc4f9nhpztlw4iad_thumb.jpg

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Hello most good dudes.....

The jihadis are moving along....looking good....loving TLO life....

Here we are....

Being vigilantly protected by all the mother plants....love it!

Be swell friends!

Loves...respects to you!

GT

wq7evvl22u012cbfygh_thumb.jpg

ziznvfefjuu1e3rkhtvz_thumb.jpg

9szriqics4co864oa_thumb.jpg

j8yodrbq4ur7lytzk1ba_thumb.jpg

wn4zuwfbm18fv3yx3059_thumb.jpg

nurlord

nurlord

I'm extremely interested in these genes. Anything that compares to Pink Kush has my attention.

In these days and times though I must admit I find the name to be poorly chosen. The negative connotations abound to the extent the true meaning will be obscured.

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Looks good man! Ive got a Pack of jihadi kush and kodiak gold im going to run outdoors next year.

Reeferman

Reeferman

I'm extremely interested in these genes. Anything that compares to Pink Kush has my attention.

In these days and times though I must admit I find the name to be poorly chosen. The negative connotations abound to the extent the true meaning will be obscured.
The Name was Chosen for no other reason than its directly from the Northern Tribal region of Pakistan , as I have said before I was nearly killed in 2006 in Dahab Egypt , The name refers the fact that its what those bastards smoke .
I think I should change it but honestly I am at a loss

Reeferman

Reeferman

Pakistan Northern Tribal Kush ? lets face it if your not a Jihadi you don't live in that area

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

This is probably to long but what about calling it the only god thing to come from pakistan lol. na im, towel head terror.!!!!, PT kush for paki tribal kush . Actually that not bad cause i think there was an american war plane in ww2 called pt . so a amercian war plane in pakistan lol. yea its no joke but the way our leaders are handling it is .

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Please don't change anything....Lololo

It's just a name....

Lolo..However...Towel heads a tad offensive lol!!!

God like names or names with religious meaning are equally meaningless...

Someone will always be offended...

Respects awesome dudes!

GT

Latest posts

Top Bottom