Reeferman Pink Kush....tlo

• Thread starter Golden Tree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Golden Tree

Golden Tree

hello friends....I'm new around here...(thanks for having me)...

I'm FOREVER on the hunt for EXCEPTIONAL cannabis...and I've found all that and more in my recent 3 runs of Reefs gear....Pink Kush..Harmony...and the best cannabis I've ever smoked.....Orange Peako Cambodian....(All plants grown in recycled..TLO soil)

I'll start with his wonderful Pink Kush.....

I bought a pack...ran half due to so much other stuff going on...but settled on 1 female....and 1 male....

The Female was a 9 weeker...nice squat plant...dense flowers....a true Hash plant visually....she was COVERED in sparkling trichomes...her smell was dank sweet candy...with a strong spicy fuely backend...one of her stand out characteristics was her beautiful pink and magenta calyxs....

Her smoke is a delight....STRONG sweet candy...SWEET...with an obvious tart kushiness...absolutely deeeeelish!....

And quite strong..very Stoney....but euphoric....very pleasant....

Well good dudes....thanks again for having me....

Here she is...

Respects friends be well...

GT

Here she is in her last days....then hours...(spent)..then some harvest day shots....

This stuff went FAST!!!

And will ALWAYS keep her!

Please click on pic to enlarge and enhance....

d2cvy4lqfh8piy7egmq_thumb.jpg

uis3qj9j5tkksdxhdc_thumb.jpg

uclfvy0d20c0o9b4kes_thumb.jpg

zyw3zv5rbg2lkeoon6n2_thumb.jpg

pupofg565le71vviodqg_thumb.jpg

B

bigbag

Nicely done ! has only 1 Pink Kush, outdoor's this season but she showed up to the show ! tasty, candy kush with not much mold for such dense clusters ;) crossed her to Reef's Mighty Mite IBL, so will be a Early Pink Kush type next year...ha

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Thanks again good people....thanks for dropping by...

So after only three packs.....of three dif RM strains I've found keepers in all...and I'll continue to run more of his gear....

Stay tuned for OPC and Harmony pics...

Be oh so well dudes

RESPECTS

Your friendly neighbourhood Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Sounds amazing BB...thanks for dropping by buddy...;)

I'll be running several new journals of the Reefs gear very soon please drop by anytime my friend....cheers:)

Thank you kindly

GT

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Excellent sounding strain! Sounds like good meds too. Still have yet to see any pink colors in reefs pink kush. I ran a copule packs of pink kush wanting to find a pink pheno but all i got was pretty colored leaves that get chopped off.

Reeferman

Reeferman

The Pink kush is a tough one to lock down in a hybrid , pink kush was names pink kush not because of Pink coloured buds but rather Pink Hairs that explode in week 5-8 they go a bit darker as she goes to 10 weeks on the master clone.
The Pink GT is growing and one of my most successful versions one of the most widely grown clones in BC its a Pink kush Hash plant hybrid .
much easier to trim faster flowering than the master clone or the earlier Pink Kush x Black seed and the PKXBS bx1
I have finally locked down the pink into a representation of the clone that actually is superior to the clone it has taken 12-14 years but its finally done .
I can let the old gal die at long last , I just finished growing out full season testers the Ultimate Pink Kush line will be for sale at some point soon .
The Sour Pink is lovely its so unique and sugary but again she lost the pink hairs .
The picture is from the Pink x Blackseeds BX 1 a customer grew out
Pink

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Any pics of the sour pink kush @Reeferman? Debating what to plant next and thats high on the list.

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

Hey thanks dudes!

Here she is a few weeks in...

I keep this pheno in perpetual flower so we have her to smoke ALLL THE TIME!

Love this Pink Kush pheno!!

Top Bottom