Reeferman Romulan

• Thread starter tokinblackguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

Reeferman's Romulan

The grape pheno romulan is back the romulan is a special lady that we have been working with for many years I thought she was lost(clone) but now she is found ! thanks to a friend who just loves her so much we back crossed a f-3 Reeferman romulan to our clone these plants are very very frosty easy to grow indoors and outdoors and yeild very well the flavor runs from menthol to extreme grape I love the grape pheno ! Some pheno's show purple highlights due to the fact that I used a lavender pheno kodiak thunder ! as a pollen source to create the initial seedline from the clone !
they flower in 7-8 weeks indoors and finish mid to late sept outdoors

greetings Reef and UIS. was wondering if this one will be making a comeback anytime soon? must admit, i've never heard one bad thing about romulan, yours or anyone else's for that matter.

i'm not supposed to buy any more beans for the next few months but i'll make the romulan my last purchase. i know there's a pack or 2 stashed in that vault, let me know if you can.

D

Dubsta

I was interested in this one to. Ive been looking for Romulan i was pissed and i missed it when hemp depot had it. I almost get Next Gens Romulan Max and it sold out the day i went to order it :*(

Rom420

Rom420

I would love to get some Romulan! I caved and ordered from NGSC a few months back but customs got my order(those bastards). I will grow and smoke me some Romulan one day....

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

i thought about NGSC and Federations but Reef's grape romulan has me sold. i'd love to get one of the extreme grape phenos, maybe cross it to the blue moonshine i'm waiting to run.

good luck with the hunt gents, whatever you choose.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be crossing Reeferman C99 to the Grape Romulan in about 2 months for a little private stock:rasta:

buffbuds

buffbuds

Romulan is the most exciting plant I have going right now, it's the smelliest of all of them (the grape-menthol description is RIGHT on) sadly, I screwed up germination of 5 of them, and then the other 5 I germed later, I had one die, 3 males, and only ONE female. It's the easiest cloning strain I have tried so far, it's got roots going after 6 days in the aero cloner (I'm still in veg after an extended hiatus) and it's got great growth characteristics, very hearty, nice internodal spacing, can tolerate a wide variety of growing conditions, and that smell..... even in veg, that smell is SOOOOOO much more potent than any of the other 60 or so seeds I popped. Apple pie is a close second, but the smell is spicey like cinnamon, not fruity like Romulan. I can document a grow if anyone cares :-) Just gotta get a secure location set up to re-size and upload pictures.

Gotta LOOOOOOVE Reeferman...

Greyskull

Greyskull

the grom is like "just fermenting" welchs grape. yummy yummy in my... my bowl hehe

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
She came out real sticky yeah GS

Greyskull

Greyskull

great texture on those buds, zoo.
and the frost level was supreme, as well.

on both buds

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

:banana: see what i mean, not one bad thing said so far. this has gotta be one of the most underrated strains out there.

that cross does sound quite appealing zoo, be sure to keep us informed.

F

FastForward

I've wanted to try Romulan for ages as well - managed to get a pack of 5 seeds last week of Next Gen's version and have one going now. If it turns out to be a girl I'll start a diary if you want.

D

Dubsta

Frosty stuff u got there Zoo, alot more frostly then the romulan i tryed witch i loved and have wanted it since...

Greyskull

Greyskull

:banana: see what i mean, not one bad thing said so far. this has gotta be one of the most underrated strains out there.

the rom is a mean fucking plant. especially for having that sativa heritage... knocks you in the head like a solid indica. I like to say like a wet 2x4 haha

G

grizz

have a couple in flower. if they look as good as zoo's and if I get hit with a wet 2x4 I guess I will be pleased, although the 2x4 sounds a might strong.

Greyskull

Greyskull

right to the head man.
and a nice thick flavor.
not hashy or ashy or like tasting bbq smoke... just mmmm good thick flavor.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

the rom is a mean fucking plant. especially for having that sativa heritage... knocks you in the head like a solid indica. I like to say like a wet 2x4 haha

LOL. now that's a wet 2x4 you could knock me in the head with anyday.

reef, any status on these, i'm saving my tokens so no rush.

W

warlock

I always wanted to try them, but they always sold out to fast.

J

Josey Wales

I got a stash of REEF's Romulan from kingdom sitting in the fridge. It is on my "must get to quick " list once I build the new room?

Top Bottom