Reeferman seeds strain data base

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks for the link reef ill have this info updated into the thcfarmer strain guide

K

Karma Genetics

Nice Info there Reef. I am going reef seed crazy here he he he.......

R

Reeferman

i will correct the few errors like the rm g13 is white widow not white rhino and few other issues I have been waiting here in f-bum nowhere to get a lap top that was sent out to come back I am told its nearly done than I will offer a killer collection of pics many un published open field pics from south america massive fields of drip fed seedlings and plowing with oxen and hooks way up in the mountains etc !:banana:

mancordero

mancordero

can't wait to see those pics Reef.
i'm already drooling.

L

Lean Green

I just noticed that the description for G13 x Burmese is wrong, it has the info for KG.

Y

yoko

AM I HIGH?

I know for sure about Reef's Cherry Bomb, Willie, LP, Blue Thunder, King Pure, Hash Plant, Bazooka Joe, G13xBurmese. But I think that Reef had a limited NL5 Haze release.
I can't find any archival references that I have or that are on the site. I believe there was a NL5xHaze release.

Its my favorite and I am sure that it is Reef's but now I am wondering if I am just high...

Help me...

N

Nirrity

Can't remember any Reef's NL5 X Haze... G13 X Haze, NL5 X OPT?

P

Pug Fugly

i think the nl x haze was originally Nevilles haze, and is mostly worked by Shantibaba now, like in the super silver haze, not sure if Reef did any major work with it.

Y

yoko

And the NL5 Haze was released when Reef's first SD was.

That's what I think. I can't be this high...

Yoko

convex

convex

Rm 109 Reefermans Nl

Northern Lights #1 X reeferman's NL5

Finish Time: 9 weeks/ Outside finish time: October/ Variation: 3.5/ Odor level: 2.5 / Mold Resistance : 5 / Yield: 5/ Ease of Growth: 5/ Feed level: 4.5/ Stretch: 2-2.5X
Sative/ Indica: 20/80

Reefs Silver Haze
"I did a massive selection on super silver haze our seeds came from skunkman and outshined all other super silver we have grown or seen , this super silver line is crazzy high yeilding it falls in my opinion at the 50% northern lights 50% haze area and is really silver we grew out thousands of these some produced 3 litre sized buds , not my favorite haze but a classic in its best form ! 10 -11 weeks huge yeilds super dence lime green buds .

Y

yoko

"Reefs Silver Haze
"I did a massive selection on super silver haze our seeds came from skunkman and outshined all other super silver we have grown or seen , this super silver line is crazzy high yeilding it falls in my opinion at the 50% northern lights 50% haze area and is really silver we grew out thousands of these some produced 3 litre sized buds , not my favorite haze but a classic in its best form ! 10 -11 weeks huge yeilds super dence lime green buds ."

Thanks Convex!

Yoko

Latest posts

Top Bottom