Reeferman's Hao Boc

• Thread starter elfstone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elfstone

I planted a pack of Reef's Hao Boc and not a single bean popped; all dead, it would seem. Meanwhile, the OG Kush all came up within 2 days. Anyone else have had issues with these seeds?

G

GhettoInc

Maybe the seeds have a extra thick shell, Did you soak them overnight? You can try precracking to but be careful and dont blame me if you ruin the seed.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Yes I did. I wrote a grow report on it and somehow the grow report thread on the hoa bac I started dissapeared. I got a 0% germination rate. Reeferman wrote me back about the hoa bac.

"No you are 100% correct alomost the entire recent breed has not germinated 7 months of my time gone
I am sorry and I will replace them plus I am really sorry
RM
ps I will be in contact very soon"

I paid $180 for them. Reeferman wrote me back on the 16th about this and I have yet to hear back from him.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
tons of people saying the same shit im glad i didnt sent out for em after all wtf doesnt any germ test anymore?

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
No kidding....selling beans without germ testing them....oh man, that's rude!!! I get it, got a boat load of beans that are dead as a door nail...I know...just sell them anyway and since they're a Vietnamese strain lets charge the shit out of everyone....by the time everyone finds out we'll have made yet another major score....sound like the picture to you??

H

harmony

Weird how the same beans are germinating in canada.Is hemp depot having issues or other seed banks in europe?why do seeds not germinate if they are fresh and healthy looking. Can anyone answer this question i just ordered 20 seeds from van island seed that did not germinate.

P

pitch_black

my 2 cent:
He WILL send u a replacement...but it WILL take 6 month at least till u'll actually get it.
ive met him b4 and he's a good man-believe it or not
just too busy these days to take care of biz
new house,new project,big family...
im not trying to defend him-he still haven't sent ME the beans i paid for.
but i do believe hes gonna send it...otherwise...why would he answer my emails,apologize,and promise replacement...?got more then 20 of those in the last half a year-makes me think there is hope...he could just as easily not reply....
time will tell

good luck mate

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I ordered seeds from reeferman's website about 6-7 yrs ago (when it was up) and it took about 4 months to get my seeds.

I wasn't happy at the fact that hoa bac is reeferman's most expensive strain. You would think he might have done a pre run/germ test before shipping out seeds that cost $180 for a 10 pack!

I think $180 for 0% germination speaks for itself.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Maybe the seeds have a extra thick shell, Did you soak them overnight? You can try precracking to but be careful and dont blame me if you ruin the seed.

I tried everything. Bad seeds, reef himself said so.

D

Dubsta

Yup, a patient of mine ordered a pack i couldnt get them to germ. Felt real bad.

B

bigbag

the seeds got zapped, ive said this on numerous occasions, and im right. time to get extra stealth and up the ante somehow. can carrier pigeons fly the atlantic ?

G

GhettoInc

Im sorry to here that thats a huge dissapointment. Its a big enough pita just to get the seeds here. Kinda reminds me of when I ordered a 10 pack of rez sour d for 150 and all of them hermied under perfect condition Where is the quality control nowadays????

marski420

marski420

Im sorry to here that thats a huge dissapointment. Its a big enough pita just to get the seeds here. Kinda reminds me of when I ordered a 10 pack of rez sour d for 150 and all of them hermied under perfect condition Where is the quality control nowadays????

Sour D has known hermie issues, but it sounds like you got really unlucky by having them all hermie on you.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

the seeds got zapped, ive said this on numerous occasions, and im right. time to get extra stealth and up the ante somehow. can carrier pigeons fly the atlantic ?

Did you even read this post? Go back and read the post before you start assuming it's some microwave conspiracy by "the man" to sterilize genetics.

My other strain in the order popped just fine. Explain that. Save by an alien mutant turd from the planet zorgon?

Sheesh..

B

bigbag

never factored in alien mutant turds from the planet zorgon, but stranger things have happened... funny, the seeds were stored on the dark side of the moon

B

bigbag

Aussie, LP is 1 of the strongest strains out there. I call bs, if you have really tried the lp#1 cut that won the cup, theres no way youd think its over rated. unless you dont care for 50/50 hybrids that taste like lemon and blow your mind ! Also i dont defend reef tooth and nail, in fact i grew his blackseed OD, and there still out in the bush and prolly wont finish and i told him they suk. when his gear is good, it rules, when its not, it sux...

G

Green Supreme

The way some products are hyped, there is no way they could do anything but disappoint. Even you bigbag, strongest strains out there. You would really have to have tried a lot of strains, grown in a lot of areas of the world for that statement to mean something. Otherwise, it is just something I heard. Reef's folks only know what he tells them. Peace GS

D

Dubsta

I swear theres way to many lemon smellling/tasting strains out there, im not into the lemon smell. The LP1 i had was good but not worthy of a cup IMO, it was the lemon pledge pheno also. Dunno if its just me but these damn lemon strains are getting to me! This Hindu Kush x Willie Nelson i have smells almost the exact same as the LP.

Top Bottom