• Poll closed .
P

paulycali

Anybody use this new line?

Love Potion Grow
Love Potion Bloom
Cal-Plus

Is it worthy or what?

Also should i stick with the Roots Organics line or try out Reeferman's Love Potion? Just started flowering

"Voting poll at top of page"

T

TreFarmer

Try a couple plants if possible but leave the majority on Roots Org. This is what you are familiar with so I wouldnt change cold turkey. See if there is a "better" of the two. That way you don't end up a broke guinea pig;) Referman should have a solid product, but anybody can steal a name and make a shitty product using notoriety to push the product.

P

paulycali

Will do TreFarmer. No reason for me to completely switch over. I will do one row of plants with reefermans love potion line and the rest with roots organics. Safer bet for sure. Not sure what i was thinking. I guess i am mostly looking for info regarding reeferman's new love potion line. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it very much :)

T

TreFarmer

Good luck Pauli, should be a fun ride. Honestly anymore as long as it isn't made by roundup (MONSATAN) the nute pack should work. LOL;)

P

paulycali

Just finished flushing out the excess salts. Once they dry up a bit one row for sure will be getting fed Reefermans Line of Love Potion and the rest will recieve the whole line from Roots Organics. All plants will be foliar sprayed up till i start seeing buds. Gotta love foliar sprays. Seem to work wonders on your plants. If anyone doesnt use foliar sprays i would reccomend starting. Make the change :)

S

SSHZ

I thought I heard people were having problems using Reef's fertilizer......I'm sure someone else will pop in and enlighten us as to why.

GI JO

GI JO

Foliar spray with what product? And why? I always have concerns about over fertilizing if I spray and feed.

B

BreederBrad2

just got some last week..gave em their first feeding of love potion grow and cal boost..we shall see..got the bloom to

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Can not get either of his products....bummer as we wanted to test his stuff!

P

paulycali

Can not get either of his products....bummer as we wanted to test his stuff!

It was very hard for me to aquire these nutrients. Hopefully soon you will be able to get your hands on these. Sucks but sometimes you just gotta wait. Good luck HydroRocks :)

B

BreederBrad2

order em directly from them if possible for ya..where mine came from..so far so good ;)

B

BreederBrad2

no problem..ive been using the lucas formula for the last 5 years + budfuel or bud blood for week 1..big bud ...then overdrive or kool bloom for finishing...heck ive used peter's 20-20-20 recently and got killer results..but..for this crop im just using these love potion grow and bloom and cal boost...im still debating on using overdrive in the end i love that stuff.ill keep ya posted...im just growing a room full of one of my production cuts so i know what it can do..
PEACE

P

paulycali

no problem..ive been using the lucas formula for the last 5 years + budfuel or bud blood for week 1..big bud ...then overdrive or kool bloom for finishing...heck ive used peter's 20-20-20 recently and got killer results..but..for this crop im just using these love potion grow and bloom and cal boost...im still debating on using overdrive in the end i love that stuff.ill keep ya posted...im just growing a room full of one of my production cuts so i know what it can do..
PEACE

Thanks for the input BreederBrad2. Appreciate it for sure. Hopefully we will both get great results from using the new love potion line. I have good feelings about it. I think this stuff my truly be award winning. Well see. Thanks for stopping by and anymore info would be great. Thanks again and see you in the threads

Thanks guys. Will they ship to the USA?

Cheers!

Hells yeah they will :)

G

GrimloxK

I'm using the roots master program right now. It's doing me solid justice on my plant.

My only problem was the potting soil which I found had some fungus gnats in it...but not a real concern to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom