Reefermans sour diesel (sshxsd)????

• Thread starter jayww
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jayww

Reefermans sour diesel Rez SS-SD x East Coast Clone BX

does anyone have any expreience with this offering...

Rez SS-SD x East Coast Clone BX

am temped to order the seeds i found on a website, but was wondering if anyone grew it out, or mr reeferman if your around can you comment?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

does anyone have any expreience with this offering...

am temped to order the seeds i found on a website, but was wondering if anyone grew it out, or mr reeferman if your around can you comment?

Stop trippin bruv, youve landed in the right place. we have SSSDH right here on THCBAY and its not Reefs Knock off version either.. click on the link bruv

and if you want to know other growers feedback then check out all the threads on thcfarmer.So many threads on SSSDH here i cant believe you missed it lol:party0044:

W

wyattthewiteboi

Reeferman's Sour Diesel variety, which, in his words, is a future contender to all strains in the diesel family. To create the RMS Sour Diesel, Reef selected a RezDog Super Silver Sour Diesel male to pollinate the original East coast clone before backcrossing. The result is a slightly more sativa Sour Diesel variety that finishes with good yields, an up high and that sour diesel undertone that everyone loves.

Reef - Sour Diesel

Genetics:
Sativa / Indica Hybrid

Specifics:
Flowering Time:
Indoor: 9-11 weeks

dont get connoisseur genetics its weak compared to reefs ( look i can be rude too)but if you dont get it from the farm or HD be careful lots of rip off artist out their

take that stuff to the pm's i thinks when someone ask about a cretin strain by a cretin breeder its very rude to recommend another breeder and stain its like going to a car dealer asking for a cadillac and them trying to sell you a toyota rude and unneeded

southstreets

southstreets

i think with all the germ issues with reefs seeds.. ojds would be better to go with anyways...

W

wyattthewiteboi

non i said that to make the point its rude im sure jah_hoover has grown both strains and has all the right to recommend another strain but when someone askin about one strain and you give them another i think its rude expressly when its in a breeder section he didnt ask about conoisseur strain he asked about reefs in reefs section and i thinks rude if i knew of a strain better than reefs i wouldn't post in reef section say this one is better i would p m him and say hey you might want to try such and such breeder & strain

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

non i said that to make the point its rude im sure jah_hoover has grown both strains and has all the right to recommend another strain but when someone askin about one strain and you give them another i think its rude expressly when its in a breeder section he didnt ask about conoisseur strain he asked about reefs in reefs section and i thinks rude if i knew of a strain better than reefs i wouldn't post in reef section say this one is better i would p m him and say hey you might want to try such and such breeder & strain

Ive grown oj's gear and smoked it all the time and i know his SSSDH is much more superior to Reefs. Reef is just trying to cash in on the SSSDH gravy train m8. OJD SSSDH has been well documented on the net and is the best version of SSSDH on the market today.

At the end of the day the choice is yours, buy Reefs or Carnoissur genetics and get a grow report up. The above is my personal views.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Jah is not being rude at all.

As it stands THCF does not have the Reef version, but we do have the ojd version that has won cups.

Jah is merely offering options. I would also like to add here I would worry slightly for herms from the Reef version. I have not run it and I am sure it is some fire weed (that I would like to try) but knowing the Rez lines of SD can throw herms and the ECSD also can throw the odd nanner. Where as the SSH used in the SSSDH is stable as hell helping to control the herming trait.

If, however, wyattthewiteboi - you feel that this is still somehow unfair and we are perhaps ganging up on you / reef and being disrespectful then please PM all details to logic... I am sure he will sort all for you.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
fo sho herb...i have heard nothing but bad things from reefs more recent gear...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Back when I used to work for Reef there we not many problems at all. I have no idea from what has happened but all I read these days are germ problems and mutations etc. Is a real shame as I have had some real gems from RMS.

I really hope he can sort this problem quick - if indeed there really is one (I haven't tried any of his new stuff) as I really wanna run some Love Potion again..

W

wyattthewiteboi

im not telling him he cant i just think its a bit rude im not saying anyone did something wrong if he asked a about just sd idd have no problem but he asked about reefs sd i know reef has had some problems the past year or 2 but im pretty sure he isnt the 1st breeder to have low germ rates and plants hermie for all we know he could have some pre reef germ problem
im a noob at best i have 4 grows under my belt and 3 was r/m strains and i never had a problem but if you do get reefs gear make sure its legit company or freind

buffbuds

buffbuds

I love reeferman. his goal (while not perfectly implemented due to the climate of the international marijuana trade) is admirable, and his intentions are the best. I LOVE everything I've gotten from him, at very least for it's potential, and the work done to create it (only one I didn't like harvesting was a weird Bhodi Satva I got... it was a HUGE 142 day strain) I am looking forward to working out his gear in any form I can find it, understanding that for the lwoer germination rates, there is still an equal chance offinding a killer strain, as long as you do a full pack see run...

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

i havent tryed ether so its not my place to recommend one or the other unless ive try both you have grown w/e his name is but have your grown reefs

Why would i grow Reefs SSSDH for? when i have the ojd's cup winning sssdh cut and the sour diesel cut, wouldnt you think it would be pointless for me to grow his sssdh when we have the real deal here. I have been smoking her for 3 years now and im gonna roll 1 right now:)

At the end of the day choice is growers what he wants to buy & grow, the above is my personal views.

peace

peace

W

wyattthewiteboi

me personal i wouldnt say one was better with out trying both that kinda makes it one sided but thats just the kinda person i am well since he was askin but rm and if it was me idd get the rm strain becuse rm only puts out the dankest of dank ppl have tryed to copy his work maybe even came close but their is only one reeferman and i think he should change his name to the legend because rm is almost to mythical status lol :harvest:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

me personal i wouldnt say one was better with out trying both that kinda makes it one sided but thats just the kinda person i am well since he was askin but rm and if it was me idd get the rm strain becuse rm only puts out the dankest of dank ppl have tryed to copy his work maybe even came close but their is only one reeferman and i think he should change his name to the legend because rm is almost to mythical status lol :harvest:

Why dont you get a grow thread up with reefs SSSDH and ill get sum of ojd's SSSDH and we could a side by side grow and see who has the dankest lol

S

SSHZ

Most, if not all, of Reef's stuff sucks now. I've also grown out many of his things with VERY poor results. 1/2 of the stuff doesn't even sprout. I still own a bunch of Reefs stuff and refuse to grow them out for fear of wasting any more time on him. Personally, I'd grow out Mr. Nice's SSHZ and stop screwing around with these hybrids. I'd rather grow something I know will produce quality than take a chance on some of the work others are doing......... you should too.

W

wyattthewiteboi

lol jah how bout i get ojd and you get reefs but than i would have to grow reefs too for me to give a proper judgment i got about the same ssh my first grow i was given 6 seeds 3 poped 2 fems one male and im a noob at best and it was still dank i hate to say but ive feel ive wasted his seed a bit just from my lack of skills

buffbuds

buffbuds

well, as another reeferman enthusiest... I'm in for that... I'm looking for seeds, and despite being PERFECTLY well aware (having experienced it myself) the negative aspects of reefs seeds, I can easily say that I believe in his gear enough to bet my pride on that. While not best for making 6 keepers, 4, or even 2 keepers, he's always delivered at least ONE outstanding female outta every pack, one that expresses itself true to description, and well worth the effort. SURE it takes time to do that, but to preserve the genetic diversity, and thereby the potential for further application of our "medicine", I'm willing to wait...

Top Bottom