Method Smoked :large pipe

APPEARANCE

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : mild skunky smell, very earthy
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour : more on the spicy/earthy flavor, slightly sweet
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (7.5) (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : (70)head(30)body Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 7 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 30 min & counting (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : yes
-----------------------------------------------------
This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.
Put a X to mark
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()metallic ()ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()bleach (x) lotions (x) - plastics () - glues

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()floral () - perfume (x) - blossom ()minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood (x) - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley (x) - pepper ()tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () -
skunk(x)botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

i will have pne or 2 more in a day or 2 or check out mine

T

The Passenger

Hi Wyatt,

I've had good luck with all RMS strains I've grown except one -- Supreme Hashplant. It's just not for me, and it hermied all over the place. It may be that I just don't like HP's, but this is the only HP I've tried, so I don't know.

I did grow a couple of the seeds I got from another plant (a Willie Nelson) that was hit with the hermie pollen. It was very high potency and did not hermie, but I don't know if I can trust this strain in my grow room again.

W

wyattthewiteboi

i enjoyed it alot and and if i get the chance to grow it more i will without a question i just did strate from seed my plants didnt get big eunf to cut clones but next time ill kill it

B

Big C

Tester Name : Lori
Strain :shp
Method Smoked :large pipe

APPEARANCE

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : mild skunky smell, very earthy
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour : more on the spicy/earthy flavor, slightly sweet
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (7.5) (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : (70)head(30)body Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 7 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 30 min & counting (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : yes
-----------------------------------------------------
This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.
Put a X to mark
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()metallic ()ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()bleach (x) lotions (x) - plastics () - glues

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()floral () - perfume (x) - blossom ()minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood (x) - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley (x) - pepper ()tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () -
skunk(x)botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

i will have pne or 2 more in a day or 2 or check out mine

Nice evaluation form!

S

SSHZ

In my mind, another bust from Reeferman. Great weight, interesting smell and taste but a weak buzz. I had such great hopes for this strain after reading comments by Reefer. But really, it's just another average item from him.......

W

Weedseed

Hmmm.I bought two packs of these.My buddy grew one pack out and chose three phenos, there were more than that.I am rooting the 3 phenos now for the 2nd round of flowering.I agree a couple have interesting smells and tastes.The strength could be better.I have hopes they'll get better with age.
If not, there are other beans that'll come before the 2nd pack.
Thx for the report Wyatt.Are you familiar with Heifer International? They place yaks with families in need..peace :)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Never mind I was babbling about yesterdays news.

W

wyattthewiteboi

well i germed 6 seeds had had 3 pop and had 2 fems so me personal i dont think the germ rate was bad for me now i will say that one was way more potent than the other but you also have to think one was twice the size of the other i think i had my soil packed to tight and they got root bound so there was hardy a ball at the chop but i eill be truthful and say the seeds seemed abit small but they still germed and still gave me fems so im not gonna complain i haven't lost faith dont give up folks and even if reef dose go back into retirement agine im still thankful for the good times and the good weed he has made throw the years and i will be hunting down his strains

W

wyattthewiteboi

ps the potency was pretty bomb for having a shitty grower lol :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom