"reeferman's ultimate outdoor"

• Thread starter dr_hicks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dr_hicks

I'm honoured to be your second post T.I.G. Thanks Reeferman, keep up the good work. Let us know when and where theres more information on upcoming strains.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Watch what you say about the mold Reef . It can come back to haunt you if they start growing it out and somebody gets the dreaded gray mold . I wish all the best with it .

D

dr_hicks

"Week 2"

I watered on Friday and transplanted (into 1g grow bag's cut in half) on Saturday as well as placed them under a 250w MH, more on that in a bit. One was really lagging so I put it outside in one of my girlfriends flower pots... I'll keep you posted...

It's Monday, two weeks from the start of germination. The plants are yellowing slightly, and really reaching for that light, so I've decided to give them their first real taste of food. I'm using Technaflora nutrients for the first time so I'm mixing at half strength.

- 2L distilled water
- 1/2tsp BC Boost
- 1/4tsp BC Grow
- 1/2tsp Technaflora Route 66
- 1/2tbs Sea Boost (a local liquid seaweed)
- 3-4 drops (approx.) Superthrive

Heat is really a problem today, it was 30c outside and about 32c in my closet, very very hot for May. I turned the lights off for a few hours, hopefully it wasn't too much for them. Hopefully they'll be outdoors in a few weeks anyways. More next Monday...

100_07021.jpg
100_0693.jpg
100_0694.jpg
100_0699.jpg
100_0700.jpg

D

dr_hicks

This is my post that I copied and pasted from an existing thread of mine.

I watered on Friday and transplanted (into 1g grow bag's cut in half) on Saturday as well as placed them under a 250w MH, more on that in a bit. One was really lagging so I put it outside in one of my girlfriends flower pots... I'll keep you posted...

It's Monday, two weeks from the start of germination. The plants are yellowing slightly, and really reaching for that light, so I've decided to give them their first real taste of food. I'm using Technaflora nutrients for the first time so I'm mixing at half strength.

- 2L distilled water
- 1/2tsp BC Boost
- 1/4tsp BC Grow
- 1/2tsp Technaflora Route 66
- 1/2tbs Sea Boost (a local liquid seaweed)
- 3-4 drops (approx.) Superthrive

Heat is really a problem today, it was 30c outside and about 32c in my closet, very very hot for May. I turned the lights off for a few hours, hopefully it wasn't too much for them. Hopefully they'll be outdoors in a few weeks anyways. More next Monday...

100_07021.jpg
100_0693.jpg
100_0694.jpg
100_0699.jpg
100_0700.jpg

I want to note that the ballast is a switchable digital Lumatek 400w MH/HPS, but I'm only running it at 250w on account of the heat, and I think the plants are a bit tender yet. More next Monday...

D

dr_hicks

oops, sorry I didn't mean to repost that. If anybody wants to follow this grow, I'll be starting a thread in grow diaries.

Happy farming

G

GeneralChang

Watch what you say about the mold Reef . It can come back to haunt you if they start growing it out and somebody gets the dreaded gray mold . I wish all the best with it .
I’m on the west coast of Vancouver island and tried the seawarp because of the claim that it was mold resistant... out of 6 strains, it was the 1st & only strain to become moldy.. before flowering even.. 3 plants of seawarp, out of 18 plants total and all 3 went moldy in July.. none of the the other strains showed signs of mold until late September..

Latest posts

Top Bottom