Reefer's catalog

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Hola,
I have been packing up my household to ship to mex this week. I came across some old seeds I hide from myself. I have some from dman his stargazer, some f2 N. haze and some w. Wonder bx1. Also in there was some of Reefer's Grapefruit,Red Congolese,Newberry, Royal Hawaiian,his old rm 38, and there was also a flavor I do not remember, it is labeled rm 17 or maybe it was rm 19. I would appreciate it if someone has an old catalog that will tell you which of reefer's old lines these are, to let me know. They must be more then 6-7 years old. I'll bet he wishes he had these to help him straighten out that cluster fuck breeding he did down here in my neighborhood. Suerte JK

Reactions: mal
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Where did reeferman go? What happened with the clusterfuck?

outwest

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Nice find JK! Pop those Red Congolese today, bro! Wish I had'em, no doubt!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew his Williams Wonder a few years ago and only got 3 to grow and those were all males, he sure has gone quiet. And I agree, Mexico would be a lovely place to grow the sativa's. Kinda curious what happened to him myself, take care all and have a great time in Mexico Kid

mal

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Where did reeferman go?
http://medicinalmarijuanaseedssales.co.uk
This is the latest I've seen of Reeferman. They have his gear on catalog.
Not sure how/if he is directly involved or if the site has any legitimacy whatsoever.
Looks like some new x's on there. I would wait to hear of other peeps experiences before I mailed off any cash though, no doubt. Wish the guy would get his shit back in order. He's holding the genetics to do it. Anyway, fwiw.

J

Jalisco Kid

Nice find JK! Pop those Red Congolese today, bro! Wish I had'em, no doubt!
It was a fav of my ole lady, she was really pissed when I lost the willie. She even told me to go to Ore to get a cut. The RC is a good motivational herb for sure. The grapefruit was another good one the made the reds redder and the blues blue. Hard not to pick up the guitar on that, good for surfing too .JK

sky high

sky high

a bit more RF info here. Sorry for the icfag link....

s h

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Oh I miss the days when Reeferman was the shit! I loved his RM Sour Diesel Kush. My buddy's dad has been growing only that since 05 when i first popped them seeds. Felt bad for everyone who ordered it after me and got some wierd looking plants. I brought it to a f3 gen a bx1 and damn cops threw them away :*( along with like 2500 other seeds. They actually counted each seed. I had my licence so i didnt get charged they just took all my equipment that was being used. I went by Dub back then. Holla JK! I'm a stoner and forgot my PW!!

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Would love to see some of them strains u got make a comeback. What up Convex my bro! I loved that Hindu Willie u sent me a while back. That shit yielded nice and was great smoke....

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
It was a fav of my ole lady, she was really pissed when I lost the willie. She even told me to go to Ore to get a cut. The RC is a good motivational herb for sure. The grapefruit was another good one the made the reds redder and the blues blue. Hard not to pick up the guitar on that, good for surfing too .JK

I lust got high enough to figure out whats going on in you avatar pic...it alway looked a bit weird to me but I couldn't put my finger on it....fuckin' rad jk! Good luck in Mexico.

D

J

Jalisco Kid

I lust got high enough to figure out whats going on in you avatar pic...it alway looked a bit weird to me but I couldn't put my finger on it....fuckin' rad jk! Good luck in Mexico.

D
It got a little blurry when I uploaded it here after the Change. I have a friend who after 3 years or so told me just saw the bottle of tequila and the guitar. I guess my eyes are trained to see those right away from all the '60's posters.

J

Jalisco Kid

Oh I miss the days when Reeferman was the shit! I loved his RM Sour Diesel Kush. My buddy's dad has been growing only that since 05 when i first popped them seeds. Felt bad for everyone who ordered it after me and got some wierd looking plants. I brought it to a f3 gen a bx1 and damn cops threw them away :*( along with like 2500 other seeds. They actually counted each seed. I had my licence so i didnt get charged they just took all my equipment that was being used. I went by Dub back then. Holla JK! I'm a stoner and forgot my PW!!
Did you ever hear anything about OneOrganicGirl, these seeds here I just found were what help make all those seeds I gave you guys. I lost a 20 year collection 3 months ago. It hurt bad. Finding these seeds from reefer,fet,and dman helped a little. Suerte JK

dankworth

dankworth

What does that mean? Good to hear from you homie.

outwest
Did a round of work with flawed parents, clusterfuckery ensued, instability, herms, some shit like that I think. Kind of the opposite of his initial work which was supposed to have lots of amazing stuff. At least that is the story I am somewhat familiar with.
Wish I could participate more here, not for a while til I get affairs in order. Thanks for the kind words holmes.

Top Bottom