Reef's Super Silver Haze

• Thread starter pinekreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokin

..."Reef SSH was.... I "have" been looking for it and it WILL be my 1st purchase!"... Strong endorsement from one who appears very credible. Welcome to the farm No1s Wifey...

D

Dubsta

It would be nice to see reef put out like a classic strain collection, with some strains like RM SSH, RM NL, RM C99, and a bunch of others, all his classic strains from what I've seen and read are almost hands down the best out there. If they were available all the time they would sell like hotcakes.

N

No1s Wifey

..."Reef SSH was.... I "have" been looking for it and it WILL be my 1st purchase!"... Strong endorsement from one who appears very credible. Welcome to the farm No1s Wifey...

Thanks for the kind words Smokin. Time will show, but I do feel that credibility is a most important trait (along w/honesty, compassion and a few others) and I would not trade that away for a nod from Reef. I put my money where my mouth is and bought a pack (as my 1st purchase) because I "have" been looking that long and it was that good.

It is hard as a female with children and grandchildren coming in and out of the house to be as active as my x was but I am hoping to eventually do a grow log with pictures. I have much to share but also much to learn and this seems like the place to me.
Shalom

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
ssh

awesome genes,wouldnt change a thing!!! thats your job(lol).....love your gear:sun2: reef.shamus

Top Bottom