Reefs website is up

• Thread starter capegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The excitement level is deservedly low for this new ReeferMan product line.

S

SSHZ

I whole-heartily agree........ there's no info on the web site at all. Just trying to cash in on the Reeferman name. He even named his fertilizer Love Potion. Probably his 1st born and dog too. If he used this fertilizer to produce his seeds of the last few years, I'd be very scared of this item.

E

Easyrasta

he still doesnt respond to e-mails
surprise surprise.
peace
Ez

B

bigbag

reef doesnt have tel/internet right now... we just won 2 cups again using reefs gens/fert, hate on that, haters

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
reef doesnt have tel/internet right now... we just won 2 cups again using reefs gens/fert, hate on that, haters

That would be an awesome thread to see and read. Link me please.

S

SSHZ

Who runs a business and has life/family without a telephone or internet..... that alone should raise red flags? Where were the cups won? I only commented on what info was available on the website- basically nothing.

L

Lost

Yea, screw everyone, even potential customers.

I have always wondered how RM stayed in business with all of the shit that goes on. Im just an outsider looking in, but it is an observation.

P

pitch_black

come on ppl
i got my own issues with reef,
but;
just cause its up -doesn't means the site is fully working.
he didnt say its open - its not like u can buy anything there.
he may have a issue with costumer support-but he knows his way with sativas
i actually think there is a market for sativa's only frets-and i hope his product rox
time will tell

B cool-and wait for the announcement

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

i sent this email the other day, previously i emailed on 2 or 3 different occassions, months ago, none were answered. i thought it was just me being ignored. i doubt this one gets a response either but oh well.

long while since i last heard from you charles. i see the new offerings finally made it to market but you killed off us U.S. consumers as we can't get any from seedsman. what happened with the romulan, did you make any more or have any left over? as you know, i've been at you for the romulan for going on 2 years now and would really like to have it in the collection. and the others i was asking about like the happy hindu and the tuna, and the harmony that was being out for the picture contest. you left alot of us hanging bro, alot of us that had your back for years, stood up for you when things weren't so good. we understand, shit happens, we all go through shit bro and we know family comes first. some of us thought of you like family too, you know that crazy uncle you never let out the room when company comes over...Lol anyways bro, i'm just checking on ya, i know you're busy, but if you get a spare minute, speak to your followers, they would really appreciate it. i'm not worried about myself, although i sure would like those beans. this is more to ask that you help keep the spirits up of LOYAL followers/consumers/friends, however you want to categorize us.

take care of yourself big guy,

tokin

i honestly dont know what to think anymore

B

bigbag

he just moved to a very remote area, i'll leave it at that. the Love Potion name come from the premise that we need to love and was named after reefs insanely high quality love potion strain. our product luanch was at the Treating Yourself Medical Marijuana and Hemp Expo in Toronto, where there was also a MMJ Cup with world class entries, many from Holland, etc. medicalmarijuana.ca won compassion club (and most votes overall !), using a select Early Purple Kush, grown with love potion nutrients. reef placed 3rd in Seed Co Indica, with a last minute entry of Ultra King, again grown with lp for plants. we receaved nothing but good vibes and responses to the product line. organic granular and liquid, org foliar formula coming soon... simplicity with no additives needed is our premise, and it works wonders. so if you dont know, now you know

curandero2012

curandero2012

Is there any more info about the nutes like ingredients etc???

Namaste :bong2:

B

bigbag

yes the pharma grade raw salts come from the dead sea and not china like most every other co. the g minimal analysis is on the lable. all micro-nutrients are included within the 1 part solution, that with never fall out of suspention. dont even have to shake it, ever. no odor, and highly concentrated. reef has been tweaking this formula since '88, to the utmost degree. he worked with a leading europ pharma co, doing cannabis research and development, on many many levels, isolating hard data, etc. this is why we believe in the product and results speak for themselves. we also believe in organic growing under certain perameters, and our organic line will be called Pure Love. foliar spray will be called Fore-Play...

curandero2012

curandero2012

That's interesting about the Dead Sea Salt.I'm using Sea-Crop at this moment and i must say with some pretty good results.

A friend of mine is using unrefined sea salt and the last time i spoke to him he was talking about a better fragrance and resin development.

Will there be any of Reef's nutes available in Europe???

Namaste :bong2:

B

bigbag

yes euro distribution in Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, etc is happening now, and you can order direct for now, until distribution is complete...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
how awesome, now RM has another place where he can sell bunk seeds and ignore customers after he gets their cash!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
To those disgruntled with RM...I suggest that we give him a chance to redeem himself.
I've had my issues with his gear in the past without it being resolved; down $240 with 0 germ rate on two of his strains.

That said, I've grown out his Willie Nelson and G13XHaze and the shit will put you in orbit. My point is his strains aren't at fault, it was his customer service that was the actual problem.. failure to replace dead beans is a mortal sin.

If he straightens out that part of his business , he should be alright...if he doesn't then enough said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom