Reefs website is up

• Thread starter capegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbag

here here... im here to start fielding PM's, emails, etc. reef has never been 100% at customer service and i agree its essential. RMS website is in the works and coming soon...

buffbuds

buffbuds

Right on. Why SHOULD reeferman be customer service oriented??? he gives out gems, and doens't have to talk them up more than a sentance, we all buy em for a reason!!! That said, I had been irritated in the past when there was the seed germination fiasco of 2008, but, I have gotten his gear from clones since then, and it stands the test of time, brothers. I am about to do a big see run to select a few keepers for my new larger scale grow, but I am lacking reefer gear... and here I had been pining over big bertha for ages :-) it wasn't meant to be... BUT THATS OK< because reeferman is doing good for the world by doing his own thing. I just regret that me doing my own thing didn't result in getting ahold of his nutrients, yet.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
motherlode,
if you have a legit beef, PM me....

lol no thanks - over 6 months of emailing, empty promises and waiting for replacement seeds that have been "sent" but never arrive is enough for any sane person - I am not getting dragged down into that bullshit again...

its no wonder the guy is living someplace "very remote"

B

bigbag

if your over it, i respect that. thats your perogative over a legit issue. was just trying to help
peace

A

acapulcosgold

In support of all things Reef....

I was unable to make it to the Treating Yourself cup due to other obstacles, my wife traveled all the way there for the both of us.

I sent her mainly for the love potion because there is no distributor near us, nor do i think there will be one anytime soon. she came back with more than just the nutrient though.

She sent back a sample pack from the cup so she wouldn't have to cross the border with anything, it arrived safely a few days ago. Before I even knew which samples were which, one in particular caught my eye. it ended up being Reeferman's Early Purple Kush.
I would describe this small but potent sample as earthy and rich with undertones of coffee and grape. not a sweet candy grape, but a dry vineyard grapey taste. the smoke is rich and smooth. well flushed, and burned pretty much to a white ash.

so, for anyone out there spending their time hating on reeferman, check this leftover tidbit of EPK sample --grown with love potion by medicalmarijuana.ca :fighting0087:

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

Right on. Why SHOULD reeferman be customer service oriented??? he gives out gems, and doens't have to talk them up more than a sentance, we all buy em for a reason!!!

dude, are you SERIOUS???? that was supposed to be sarcastic right, hope. if not, you are seriously delusional. i'm not trying to pick on ya or anything, but i wouldn't care if he gave out gold bricks, stellar customer service is what he built reeferman seeds off of and only when he stopped providing it, did things take a turn for the worse. so to answer your question, why should reef be customer service oriented, simple, cause it's the right damn thing to do.

and to bigbag, since you are "fielding" communications and such for reef, can i get my 05' Burmese replaced or something? i'm not concerned with the romulan, that was supposed to be a gift from reef(even though i offered to pay for them), so i have no place to complain over free shit, but still....don't make promises you can't keep. and what about the harmony for the pictures we all sent in to tom? again, free shit, but... would you rather handle these concerns in pm?

what exactly are you authorized to do on behalf of reef or are you just going to pass the message along?

Z

zombywolf

Tokin,

Let us know if BB and RM fix your problem(s). You have been a major supporter of RM products in the past. If they dont fix your problems, then the rest of us dont need to deal with RM headaches. Frankly, RM has got to deal with his constant issues with high profile returns in another seedbank, then disappearance with people's money and lack of contact until the next "appearance". No details on the fix, just that they did it.

S

Snafu

i sent reef a message sometime back about some issues i was having and never got a reply, i would send bigbag a message but i am still to new around these parts to do so

Y

YourEvilMonkey

Yes please let us know how you make out there are lot of people who have been left hanging and the idea that we should just roll over and take it is crap

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

Tokin,

Let us know if BB and RM fix your problem(s). You have been a major supporter of RM products in the past. If they dont fix your problems, then the rest of us dont need to deal with RM headaches. Frankly, RM has got to deal with his constant issues with high profile returns in another seedbank, then disappearance with people's money and lack of contact until the next "appearance". No details on the fix, just that they did it.

i will keep everyone updated on what's what. however, i have a feeling what bigbag is trying to do is from his own personal stash. while i commend his effort, i want to also point out that none of this is his problem. as such, i wouldn't feel right being compensated by him for something he had no control over, he just works with/for reef. i feel like he's going in his personal stash to help keep reef's name in the good. as a toker, it's just not right to go in another man's stash...Lol

i don't know the details, but i will let you know whatever i find out.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Will the new nutes work in a super air enriched rdwc setup?

Tex

ismokegood

ismokegood

I cant speak for everyone, but I was state side, had germ problems with his early bubba when it first came out and was sent a replacement plus a bonus cherrybomb indica pack. Sometimes its your approach with people. You cant come off like a jerk and expect someone to roll out the red carpet. As a online business owner myself you have no idea how many fraudulent claims issues you have to deal with along with all the scammers out there and you have to weed through all that to address legit claims...So lets put on our big boy/girl drawers for the moment and really think about it....Reef provides us with genetics different than the norm...sure some may not be the flavor of the day type shit, but different people like different sh@t, some wanna get hammered to oblivion/sleep while others actually like to sit back and enjoy the theraputic/medicinal benefits of the herb...dont want them, just leave them for me, I have a place for them....Peace and Love

Top Bottom