Referred here by a friend.

• Thread starter Mr.Wakenbake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Wakenbake

Just wanted to say hello. Nice site you have here. Thanks to my man Greenthumbdanny for the invite!I will get some budshots up soon as i can . I'm here for anyone who needs help . Feel free to ask. :afroweed:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Mr W&B :hi:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet homie. Glad you made it.. You will find the best group of farmers,genetics and breeders around here buddy.. This is where its at:mad0233: blowin up with the chem :harvest:

Once your post count hits 25 you will see the thcbay link..

Any questions just ask away!! :passingjoint:

M

Mr.Wakenbake

cool man. glad to be here. This is an extensive site. Can't wait to get some pics up for yall. Thanks again for the referral.

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm bro. I need lots of help...are you a shrink?LOL

G

guerilla family

Welcome WaknBake.. If im not mistaken we came from the same place ;) I have seen some of your work, and I can say you are a great addition to the farm! I will assure the farm has a lot more to offer than our previous home. I have only been here a few days, but from what I have seen and heard This is a great site!

GFam

O

OTrizie

NIce to meet you Mr.WakenBake!
I love a good WB! Welcome to da Farm bud.
See ya round,Take Care.

Later

OT

M

Mr.Wakenbake

Thanks for the kind welcoming! I have perused many sites and am an active member of 420g and others. This site is excellent i must say, and is def a great addition to the cannabis community. There is more talent here, than I have seen on any other site i have visited including icmag.

Just glad to be here..... i love to soak up info . :)

Top Bottom