regards clubbing in amsterdam

• Thread starter kevmoz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kevmoz

kevmoz

regards clubbing in amsterdam
Can anyone recomend any good dance clubs as im staying at the damrak in april. Can anyone recomend please...
Also heard if you buy of the dudes on the corners u get ripped of for e's ect ect....Is this true?
kevmoz

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Depends on your music tastes.

Melkvieg (milyway) is good. Paradiso.

Also I dont know if still there, but I used to play in a wicked techno club called Metzo's. (I think).

Stay clear of Cockring, unless thats your bag! HAHA.

I wouldn't buy shit from those street guys. There are just there to wind up IMO. I ask them for the giant mushrooms, one big enough to sit under, or some lovely lightbulb filament like they sold me the night before. Or pehaps even some talc.

Don't wind em up too much tho, don't wanna end up having a swim.

H

hard_mind

herbalizor, u spin techno? Nice, me too!!! Am lovin the detroit stuff atm...
Kev, if ur into techno, there's a wicked festival on 14/2 called awakenings, definately worth checking out, has a crazy line-up!!! Its not in a'dam though... Eindhoven i think... here's a link: www.awakenings.nl

kevmoz

kevmoz

Am quite gutted now as going the 15th for 5 nights, bet that would have been a gud night. Yeah luv techno, dance ect, was a 90's clubber if ya know what i mean....Not too clever with mushrooms, would have preferred e? Just to boost the night for me and my girlfriend. If ya know what i mean. Just want to have a gud time, am a photographer so plenty to photo. Hopefully all the coffee shop as they are slowly disapearring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom