Regenerative Blowers??

• Thread starter twist1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twist1

twist1

Hello all.

I was wondering what's the scoop on these blowers? I was looking through some old threads and seen Jack using one.
So I've been checking them out and it looks like one of them will supply plenty of air to three different UC sites.

For example, the diffusers that I'm getting use .75cfm. 24 sites x's .75= 18cfm. A 1/3HP pump can handle that with no problem.

Your thoughts??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thinking about blowers makes me think of the movie The Fifth Element. I can do nothing more than serve up some bump.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I built an airless aeration system. No pump, no stones, no problem.

Tank333

Tank333

I built an airless aeration system. No pump, no stones, no problem.

Cleaning up the mess made from building out my basement room, I pulled my two old air pumps out of a box, chuckled at them, and stuck them in the box in the very back of my shelves. Lol.

One less piece of equipment to deal with; one less piece to fail; lots less hoses to trip on! Airless aeration is where it's at!

J

Jalisco Kid

I run regens I also had a killer air drop. Regens are the way to play if you are going big. Too much noise for an apt.grow. I guess having 6 of my air pumps I had made for my tanks is the way to go as the are very quite compared to 1 regen.But the cost is high for those 6. JK
bosch is what I use,sweetwaters are easy to get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom