Reggae Fans

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Some pictures from a Stephen Marley show a few years ago in southern FL. It was Bobs wife Ritas birthday and ALL of Bobs sons, cousins, nephews, nieces made surprise appearances. She was sitting in the upper balcony enjoying the show. We called it the "family reunion show". Great party. The show ended with a big Happy Birthday to Rita from whole family and the crowd.

Rita took the air taxi from Jamaica to FL to be at the show...

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Some pictures from a Stephen Marley show a few years ago in southern FL. It was Bobs wife Ritas birthday and ALL of Bobs sons, cousins, nephews, nieces made surprise appearances. She was sitting in the upper balcony enjoying the show. We called it the "family reunion show". Great party. The show ended with a big Happy Birthday to Rita from whole family and the crowd.

Rita took the air taxi from Jamaica to FL to be at the show...

View attachment 525060 View attachment 525062 View attachment 525064 View attachment 525065 View attachment 525066 View attachment 525068 View attachment 525069 View attachment 525071 View attachment 525072 View attachment 525074 View attachment 525076 View attachment 525077 View attachment 525079 View attachment 525080 View attachment 525083 View attachment 525084 View attachment 525086 View attachment 525088 View attachment 525090 View attachment 525091
That is awesome man. My 21st b-day i got to hang out with Jr Gong and Julian Marley after a show. My secret pass word was bubblegum because that is what i had way back then lol. This was when Jr Gong dreads was above his shoulders and before he won the grammys.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

That is awesome man. My 21st b-day i got to hang out with Jr Gong and Julian Marley after a show. My secret pass word was bubblegum because that is what i had way back then lol. This was when Jr Gong dreads was above his shoulders and before he won the grammys.

Killer man, it looks like they've grown since then ;)

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

The young man the fourth to last picture came out real nervous acting like it was his first performance and then proceeded to end the show destroying the mic and the crowd went crazy. I remember the quiet and nervous look on his face.... and I just screamed "TELL IT !!!" and sure enough he did. No idea his name yet. Epic..

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
lol Man i can't believe that was almost 20years ago :rolleyes: the good old days lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
The young man the fourth to last picture came out real nervous acting like it was his first performance and then proceeded to end the show destroying the mic and the crowd went crazy. I remember the quiet and nervous look on his face.... and I just screamed "TELL IT !!!" and sure enough he did. No idea his name yet. Epic..
I can imagine! JR gong and Julian look the same way when they played with Ziggy and Stephen 20 years ago. lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
1 more I have to break message 666 :eek:

:headphone:

Top Bottom