Reggae Fans

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

The Dead only played "stir it up" three times over 3X years, by chance I was at all three shows. This show in Hampton, VA is the only time they sang the words. They never completed the whole song, I think Jerry was just messing with the other band mates by starting the stir it up riff to catch them off guard... :)

The other two times were at the Capitol Center in MD and Jerry just started the riff between songs.... all three times the crowd went nuts and wanted them to play the whole thing but they never played the song complete.....

here is the whole show on Archive.org... they sandwiched Stir it Up in between Sugaree and a skull crushing NMB
Good vibes

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

Gotta be some Reggae heads here I'm guessing? I was inspired by the punk as fuck thread. Kinda of a reggae by day punk by night kinda guy. My wife and kids love the ragga as much as myself. Anyone going to Cali roots festival? Wife is I'll be home with the kids and I'll be taking the boys out there Saturday.
Im from the West Indies and we listen mainly to reggae sometimes soca and calypso. Who's your favorite reggae artist?

Necromancer

Necromancer

Cutty ranks, super cat, red rat, tony rebel , capelton, sizzla, vybz kartel ,popcaan, buju, dmask man, ninja man, wayne wonder, sanchez, konshens, kiprich, bounty killa, beenie man,merciless... Just to name a few

Top Bottom