regular household bulbs and veg

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I have several mother plants that I need to stay in veg for 3-5 more weeks. I have no more room in my tents, and no place to put the mothers with t5/t8s etc. Can I use normal household bulbs to keep them from going into flower(run 20/4). I know growth will be bad, and they might get sick. I will take them and put them in the sun during the day(so they will get about 5-8 hours of day sun, and the rest of household bulbs), but as long as they don't flower before I take more cuttings(3-5 weeks from now). Will this work?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

they'll be fine under CFLs, They'll be wondering wtf is going on and their clones may not be the healthiest but it's definitely do-able. I'd recommend a 20 dollar shop light with T-8s, I've kept moms super healthy under one of those and you can throw em up just about anywhere.

urban1026835

urban1026835

haha as embarrasing as it is here is where I rooted these cuts at and am keeping them(between two dressers) while I get my new spot setup. (1x26w cfl)
DSCN0695

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Dude, my very first time taking cuts, you wanna know what I used? Toilet paper tubes cut in half and stuffed with soil. F'real. :D

lol. more than one way to skin a cat. Ive known growers that only use cfls and crank out fantastic product. all in how you do it.

indicabush

indicabush

Household bulbs? Incandescent s wrong light spectrum....Cfl's will work with a mix of soft and daylight 26w to 55w is what I have utilized in the past.

Top Bottom