• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Regulating temp in grow room

Hey all - looking for tips on best way to regulate the temp in my grow room. I turned a storage closet in my garage into my grow room (pic attached pre grow). I am in Las Vegas so it get hot as fakkk (temp in the room is hovering in mid to upper 80s when it is about 100 outside). I am running a fan and humidifier in the room currently but this does not give me much control of the temp. Was wondering if I should run a portable AC unit in there or if that will in any way harm the plants.

Also, I currently dont have a ventilation system in the room, how necessary is that?

THANKS!

Hey all - looking for tips on best way to regulate the temp in my grow room. I turned a storage closet in my garage into my grow room (pic attached pre grow). I am in Las Vegas so it get hot as fakkk (temp in the room is hovering in mid to upper 80s when it is about 100 outside). I am running a fan and humidifier in the room currently but this does not give me much control of the temp. Was wondering if I should run a portable AC unit in there or if that will in any way harm the plants.

Also, I currently dont have a ventilation system in the room, how necessary is that?

THANKS!
I’m in Vegas to do I know how the heat is , yes a ventilation is kinda necessary but if you got enough fans to flush out the hot air and constantly bring in cool air you should be fine , recommend degrees is 65-75 , an ac unit should be okay too , it should also add humidity at the same time .

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1