ReLeaf Magazine

• Thread starter LBH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LBH

LBH

Any of you guys familiar with these folks? I've been doing some work with them lately and it's been a pleasure. Great people, out fighting the cause. The mag is a New England (RI) based patient info type of magazine with "how to" tutorials, patient advocacy articles and all kinds of good stuff.

You can grab them at your local smoke or hydro shop for free and they are all over facebook with the RI grow/patient scene.............and they throw a good party! lol

Check them out, or friend them on facebook

www.releaf.co

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001699466557&sk=wall#!/ReLeafMagazine

(not spam, I'm not affiliated,just did some consult work for them. It's just a good resource for RI'rs. Thanks admin)

K

kushedout

I agree releaf is a great read...i'm sure it will get even more informative as more and more issues are released..

U

UCtheOceanState

good people, there are some cheap knocks offs out there but do urself a favor and grab releaf instead

LBH

LBH

UC, any interest in consulting on a big UC grow coming this summer? It'll be a first, with a franken UC system, could use a little more input from those running the systems. It's the Jessica's Jungle project I spoke of in the Grosca post. We are running coco for the first run (hearing horror shows regarding stable res temps in winter with UC....)

22 pots, 20 g ea, 8Kw

Any interest?

U

UCtheOceanState

check these pic out...that was my baby...24k watts, 24 plant, 3 room (8 plants per room) 13 gal prepetual under current, 15 foot tall ceilngs, 10 tons of ac in 24000 btu mini splits, one of a kind RI compliant yeild producer.....i got TONS more pics then this but check these out (dont know how to upload on here) >>>> http://invalid.com/a/JzHRJ#0

P

PUS

one of a kind lol......more like dime a dozen. what genetics you got?

U

UCtheOceanState

one of a kind lol......more like dime a dozen. what genetics you got?

so i guess if they r a dime a dozen you MUST have a setup like that right? where the pics at? id love to see

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

UC- pus may have come off a lil harsh. But i agree calling your self one of a kind is a lil pretentious, bold, arrogant, disrespectful and ignorant. No offense but your not. Have a Happy T-day!!!!
Peace HAM

U

UCtheOceanState

i wasnt calling myself one of a kind, i was refering to my setup, i havent seen a prepetual 3 room 2000 sq. ft. setup for a 24 plant max (because of RI law) using 13 gal UC ANYWHERE on here or any other site for that matter, until I see one....mine is one of a kind, so call it what you want, i dont really care, until you produce some pics or proof of something that can even compare to the level of work, $, time and effort that grow cost me, you shouldnt say anything except maybe "wow i wish i had something like that", instead people talk shit...my mother taught me that if you cant say anything nice you shouldnt say anything at all, so i take all the shit talk as ignorance on behalf of the person, and i just ignore it...sooooo keep hatin' "PUS" lmao :banana1sv6:

P

PUS

As I said before. what genetics you got? your game is weak and I bet your UC meds suck donkey dick.

You dont know me. Perhaps check out the ecsd thread on here and find Tacomacoma's work. Have a look at some of the finest examples of the ecsd on the WHOLE fucking internet.

Fuck your wak ass Under Current.

Its ALL about the genetics. Then the next step is dialing that shit in. Your far from that.....

U

UCtheOceanState

first off- i havent seen any 24 plant, 3 room, 13 gal, prepetual 24k watt grow tailored specifclly for RI laws on this site or any other... so until i do, i will consider mine one of a kind....and pus if they are a dime a dozen you must have one right? no? didnt think so...in my book if you talk shit about something that someone else has, that you probably wish you had, that just makes you......what, jelous???? second- until you show some type of setup that can rival mine in size, $ spent, time spent and effort put fourth, the only words that u should be typing are "wow nice work" or "i wish i had something like that", so until you put up some pics of something on the same level of what i have u should probably avoid saying anything because it just makes you look like a jelous little girl, on that note i wont be responding to any more of ur jelous little posts so talk all the shit u want, this is exactly the reason why i have never posted any thing on this site until now...cuz of haters like you who run little rinky-dink setups and come on here and talk shit to people who actually know what they are doing, so call it what you want arrogant or whatever lol, at the end of the day i know what i am doing is way beyond anything you have going on...sooooo keep hating form you computer....it does nothing but give my friends and i something to laugh at.....PEACE :banana1sv6:

and p.s.-any asshole with a credit card can acquire good genetics,....and ur probably right i have no idea how to use a setup like that (lmao)i set it up so that just so idiots like you can hate on it :hi

U

UCtheOceanState

and how do u know shit about me "PUS":, how the fuck do u know that my shit isnt dialed in (shit talker who cant say anything that actually matters or u can actually back up) lmao, if you knew who i was i bet u would shut ur fucking mouth asap, but you will never know guys like me, you only know guys from the online "world" or whatever the fuck, because you can act like a big man and talk shit behind the comfort and annoynomity of your computer....so eat a dick and keep hating looser....nice examples of ecsd, too bad it doesnt mean shit pal, i dont brag about my genetics because of where they come from....but its all good, you keep trying buddy....maybe someday you can compete...so u just keep talking shit on here like it matters to anyone in the real world

B

beantownbeans

people like that have no idea how much hard work goes into something like UC's room, they just come on and dog it because they dont like to see anyone doing better then they are

B

beantownbeans

btw UC, i think we know each other, you have any friends at unreggular radio? i think i have seen those pics before

U

UCtheOceanState

Yes i do....do we know each other???? Where did u see my room before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom