Releasing a few POWs

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Thought this would be relevant here. I am pretty excited to see what I geet from these seeds. 9 seeds sprouted in coir. will be fed 300-500ppm for the first few weeks pH5.9. Using Jack's Professional Hydroponic. Will get a pict or 2 up here soon.
I have not been had the pleasure of growing any g-13 hybrid so i hope i am in for a treat. Thanks again Mota and Hazeman.

Keep ya posted

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

here they are

One was much darker hoping for some real color. and weight. and flavor. and..haha

PB070122
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I'm almost finished with some of hazes breakouts there stellar good luck bro.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I think you are in for a treat all the ones i grew where great plants . I wish i could keep all the plants i grow. but i would need a warehouse.

homebrew420

homebrew420

they are moving along nicely. Still new to coco so they do on occation look a little faded. but all real healthy and growing strong. Take some picts tonight

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have now just moved the few palant that have shown sex into #1 containers. the others will be forced to show sex. So over the next week I should know ratios on female percentage. Not that it matters to me, but to others it might. They have been fed a comb of Jacks Pro Hydro or they got Floranova. I might even day nothing else. They are all very happy when I don't neglect them. Haha. All is well and should all be in flower within 3 weeks, space constraints. Nothing really to show here, as they are still in beer cups and about 8-10" tall, well except for the one that fell off the table and snapped in half. Will post some picts of these next time.

Peace

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

I learned the hard way about force sexing. If you plan on flipping them back, plan on waiting a long time for them to grow normally again. I had a few that I did that too, and they grew really irregularly with weird leaves, half vegging, kinda budding, throwing crystals. I ended up just taking cuts after the plants started vegging normally and threw the originals out. It wasn't anything that I would want to deal with flowering it out. I would recommend you taking some clones, putting them in cups, and then force flowering those to determine sex. It seems like the hard way, but in the end it is actually much much shorter time, and you don't confuse your plants by switching the photo cycle. Just some food for thought

homebrew420

homebrew420

I know this is an old post want to at least inform you all of the stellar plants we ended up with 3 females. purple sweet and piney. Real nice. I gave them to a friend to grow out. He did a decent job but I will p[ost pict in a few weeks with proper plants. Thanks you again Hazeman.

Peace

Top Bottom