Relentless genetics purple pheno chance?

• Thread starter Beefcurtins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beefcurtins

Beefcurtins

Hi so I’ve been running relentless genetics for the last year or more and I’ve only got one purple pheno keeper and one green pheno keeper. Out of like 17-20 seeds or so. I’m just wondering what the chances are to get a pheno that looks like the ones advertised for the strain. If anyone has grown a lot of relentless stuff and has an idea of the percentage chance of getting the keeper phenos I would really appreciate the knowledge. I don’t want to do more seeds at a time but if the chance is super low I will be doing more smaller plants instead of 4 big ones

Beefcurtins

Beefcurtins

Here’s the one purple Nola monsoon pheno I got so far. And funny enough it was actually my first seeds I started happened to be the best ones so far. I have Colorado nightshifters v2, speechless, frozay kush and getting queen of the south f2 with this months drop. And they are relentless most colorful strains so I’m really hoping I get an insane pheno or two from all those strains lol. Still got more Nola monsoons, triangle queens and sundae xtc to cycle through after as well. I’m bound to get some keeper phenos from these strains right? Or is the chance something stupid like 1/100?

IMG 4515
A

alpha.ganjaguy

I don't specifically have experience with straight Relentless strains but I have run 10 trop cherry x's and not one turned purple, some had some color here and there but nothing PURPLE purple if that makes sense..

You can try coaxing it out by environmental manipulation by lowering temps near the end..

Beefcurtins

Beefcurtins

I don't specifically have experience with straight Relentless strains but I have run 10 trop cherry x's and not one turned purple, some had some color here and there but nothing PURPLE purple if that makes sense..

You can try coaxing it out by environmental manipulation by lowering temps near the end..
Yea I would rather not do that lol. As purple or less than the pic I just posted here? I’ve had autos that were like pure purple like black once dried but this my closest to pure purple photo. It dried basically purple just a faded purple lol

A

alpha.ganjaguy

the 10 plants I ran were less or equal to the purple in your pic.. The darkest purple I have scene of my own grows was from G63 from Umami

Top Bottom