Reliable PH Meter?

• Thread starter koopa troopa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

waz good fam? anyone know where i can find a good deal on a ph pen/meter? i've been using ph droppers from an aquarium kit via five finger discount and they don't read lower than 6.0. holla at me!

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

it seems abit of pot-luck... with erm ..make shure you look after it like you wife /girl friend ,and calibrate it regular , good luck

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Rd yeah hanna is the shit good quality even on the low end models they have a ph mini pen for around 35.00.

K

koopa troopa

cool. can you get any of those hanna's that come with the calibration shit?

G

GigZ-16

If your having a rough time finding an accurate pH meter you can always do what Organic growers like to do, add dolomite lime to your soil or water to maintain a pH of 7.0

P

PCG

Call hid hut and get a milwakee if you want to save a few bucks. I have a 180.00 hanna and a 30.00 milwakee. The probes for the hannah are 60.00. I have been using my milwakke for over 1 1/2 years with no problems. I have the cal and storage solution and would have to calibrate my hannah every few weeks. The Milwakee I have never had to calibrate one time. Not to menton if there is a problem just chunk it and get a new one. You can buy 2 meters for what just 1 hannah probe costs.

T

ThcBuz

no they only work in water,and I also have been using a milwaukee for about 2 years.I bought extra cal solution just to be sure but it stays real close if you keep it clean and moist

Latest posts

Top Bottom