Reliable testing for THC, CBD and CBN

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Are there any legit test facilities for MJ in Colorado... preferrably Col Springs or Denver area? Accuracy, price and turn-around time would be helpful.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just keep huffin it down, sooner or later youl know if its any good LOL,,

K

kolah

Thanks. I'll check into it . Posting the results on here would be cool....and beneficial.

P

PoopyCoopy

check out cannlabs. the dude from fsl is now working for them.

They just got a new hplc machine too.

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

That's awesome Charlie at Herbal Synergy is still around. I haven't used them since April or so Great guy, fast turnaround, mobile (at least in the past).

Onespark

Onespark

I have used Herbal Synergy a bunch of times. Kind of suspicious of the 25% buds and the 80% honey oil tests I have received back. I don't believe there is anyone doing accurate testing. Maybe my buds are 18-25% THC on average but it sounds kind of unbelievable to my skeptical mind.

I know the flowers effects because I am in charge of testing:sun

Do you guys believe in consistent results like that or are we being played using our emotions to buy tests and brag about the results?

K

kolah

I have used Herbal Synergy a bunch of times. Kind of suspicious of the 25% buds and the 80% honey oil tests I have received back. I don't believe there is anyone doing accurate testing. Maybe my buds are 18-25% THC on average but it sounds kind of unbelievable to my skeptical mind.

I know the flowers effects because I am in charge of testing:sun

Do you guys believe in consistent results like that or are we being played using our emotions to buy tests and brag about the results?

I am sure there are accurate methods and I am also sure some places will take short cuts and be unreliable. I am also sure some companies can fudge the numbers to make their strains look appealing. But the truth is out there. Somewhere.

A simple test is to take 3 samples from your one single plant and send them to one lab. Label the identical bud samples with three different strain names. (ie take your 3 buds of White Widow and mark one WW, mark another one White Rhino and another would get labeled White Kush. Then take them in for testing and see what you get for test results. They should all be pretty much the same.

You could also take buds for the same plant and send those samples to 3-4 different labs. It would be re-assuring to see similar results for all the labs. It would also be interesting to see what type of variations you would get, if any. I'd bet there be noticable difference (due to many factors, type of test equipment, etc)

Honestly, I am interested in MMJ testing, moreso for CBD and CBN, than for THC.

If anyone can invent a "MMJ home self-test" for this you'd be a rich man. (maybe something like a ph litmus test strip, or add you bud to a secret solution with some magic drops and wah-lah!)

altimood

altimood

I am sure there are accurate methods and I am also sure some places will take short cuts and be unreliable. I am also sure some companies can fudge the numbers to make their strains look appealing. But the truth is out there. Somewhere.

A simple test is to take 3 samples from your one single plant and send them to one lab. Label the identical bud samples with three different strain names. (ie take your 3 buds of White Widow and mark one WW, mark another one White Rhino and another would get labeled White Kush. Then take them in for testing and see what you get for test results. They should all be pretty much the same.

You could also take buds for the same plant and send those samples to 3-4 different labs. It would be re-assuring to see similar results for all the labs. It would also be interesting to see what type of variations you would get, if any. I'd bet there be noticable difference (due to many factors, type of test equipment, etc)

Honestly, I am interested in MMJ testing, moreso for CBD and CBN, than for THC.

If anyone can invent a "MMJ home self-test" for this you'd be a rich man. (maybe something like a ph litmus test strip, or add you bud to a secret solution with some magic drops and wah-lah!)

www.cannlabs.com

P

PoopyCoopy

they already have at home kits

you can make your own TLC plates anyway too. Its a decent way to at least asses whats in your plants. then get them to the lab for quantification

i think there is a company called canalytics selling an at home kit, but its cheaper to call one of the local companies.

P

PoopyCoopy

and i would say cannlabs is legit.
I feel very comfortable dealing with them. They really care and know their shit.

Here's a test on some fan leaf on vegging plants i was looking for some cbd on.

Z2test
T

the journeyman

and i would say cannlabs is legit.
I feel very comfortable dealing with them. They really care and know their shit.

Here's a test on some fan leaf on vegging plants i was looking for some cbd on.

What strain? harlequin?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
that's nice, but this is a Colorado thread.

oh well Sorry

Im sure they could ship one to Colorado.

Or did you mean because I don't live in Co. that I shouldn;t be posting here?

Top Bottom