Relists- Who just scored?

• Thread starter Bigb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

i thought the person who started the thread got white urkles though?

winta

winta

yea he did!

Im trying to figure out if im dreaming or not but i just did my morning check on the bay and saw a mess of relists from Raskal, cali connection and so forth. Im still in shock i just scored a pack of white urkels(camped like everyone else last 2 releases) and the alien kush f2s. i feel like i have been rewarded by seed gods haha in the form of logic and some unbelievable timing. Sorry for rant if you missed out i been there too many times before. Anyone score on this drop? Wanna know im not dreaming ha

D

dailychronic

damn I was on all morning and when I took a nap this happened!?!?! No I miss Alien Kush again : ( atleast I scored C99 and Morning Daze!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, that was a nice find. Great morning for you Bigb89 It's a good feeling to have things work out. Those white urkels are gonna be fun. Be sure to let us in on the grows...:sun2:

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

yup, slept in and trudged over to the computer and somehow scored some kksc x white, which i've been trying to get my hands on for a while. talk about lucky timing. guess I've got some good karma points somewhere.
Malachi you must have beat me to the ECPD by only a minute. I peeked it, then bought the Raskal gear, then went back to get the ECPD and it was gone! Hope you find a good pheno in there bro

M

Malachi

yea bro, i saw that one and scarfed it up, no peeking here lol

B

Bigb89

It was only relist so didn't miss official drop but when I got on there were 2 or 3 white urkel packs left and I grabbed one of last ones. I believe there were a few white strawberrys as well that went just as fast. Definitely plan on postin some pics once I get few popped

C

CAPO

i scored the east coast purple diesel from outlaw, was only 1 pack and i snagged it up, looking for a ecsd pheno, hell ya boys:banana1sv6:

NICE GRAB DUDE...That deserves the crazy kookie stik man...:icon_stick man:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

sorry to hear that bro :( i got some alien kush as well :)

nice dude!!! Well I just got my white masters in the mail the other day :ridinghorse: so it helps ease the pain for not having the cash for this drop.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

again.. wish I could purchase these... not trying to make a rerelist

Top Bottom