Reloaded And Updated And Graduated

• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ronnie V

Ronnie V

I'm sorry to be so redundant but I must say that wfa looks like a dime piece. Stacked greasy most likely funky ass smelling colas. Is there a scratch and sniff app? Lol. Keep it up playa!!!

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

No worries she's a true keeper. Fuel and OG so loud! Love pushing her so fun. Thanks for the love @Ronnie V

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
[
Maui is nice, old school for sure they old nor cal guys i got it from had it for 20 years lol

What happened to gtaurdan? Im pretty sure green clean is the same as your iso wash. hope im not killing myself lol
Turns out that its active ingredient isn't plant essential oils, but ivermectin. A LOT of people bought into it.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Ugh! Did a search and allot of people did use it seems. Glad I didn't use that one. Green clean been around a bit now would suck to find that out but I really try not to spray my flower

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Day 56 night pics. Start with some phantom cookies.
Tmp 22386 IMG 20160126 135838405 207622264

organix4207

organix4207

Just read though this thread today and damn !!! You are killing it bro !!
That tangerine power , what's the lineage ? Blue power × tangerine dream ?
Keep doing what you do! !
Peace, love &
Positive Vibes :)

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Stacking nicely!
Yes they are considering the amount of abuse they went thru. Cant wait to see Still have mites tryin to creep in. Happy over all tho, I wont take anything away from them lol. The WFA has always been impressive...

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Just read though this thread today and damn !!! You are killing it bro !!
That tangerine power , what's the lineage ? Blue power × tangerine dream ?
Keep doing what you do! !
Peace, love &
Positive Vibes :)

Thanks for the love, Ive never had so many alerts lmao!! I believe you are correct on that lineage. I popped sin city seeds, found her in one pack, no nanners, she packs on the frost, and smells very loud. Hoping to get better weight out of it tho. Thats the top nug of one 5 gal plant. My canopy is a mess tho there were several that got over shadowed in the stretch. Some corners didnt get good light either. I have managed the height on my veg much better for the next round. I plan to stay ahead on the clean up work next round and they should really shine.

Also try to get some infocus shots, those were pretty horrible just wanted to give an idea of the different structures at this point in the grow. All strains will be posted as i harvest, if i remember. Going to do some dry trimming and see how it goes in preparation for maybe getting a trimmer.

Peace and Love to everyone who see this! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom