Relocated.

• Thread starter TALLDOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TALLDOG

TALLDOG

I was growing in small hydro box in the South. I've recently relocated to Vienna and have bought a small tent kit at the local grow shop. As my ability to speak German is not so good yet, I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my nutrients and give me an idea as to what the ratios should be. ?

I.e. How many ml to a liter or gallon of water.
Any help would be appreciated.

Two are critical kush and the other two escape me.

Can buy them (plants) in the store just about this size. Legal to grow. Not to consume.

Relocated
Relocated 2
MrBlah

MrBlah

Did you even try and read the rest of the label? Did you consider taking a picture of the rest of the label so we can try and read it? Did you even consider doing a google search to see if it this information exists on the Internet?

Literally the second selection in a google search of this product gives the information you're looking for. http://www.dutch-headshop.com/en/alga-grow-litre-plagron-p-625.html

Hell, that second selection in a google search has a picture of the fucking label and there's even a part that's in English. Did you even try to read the label?
G_alga-grow-1litre-plagron-4-3.jpg

TALLDOG

TALLDOG

Fuck you you piece of shit. I didnt write in to get a bunch bull shit from you. If you don't like my question just don't answer. Did I say. Fuck you ? Good.

TALLDOG

TALLDOG

Sorry if offended anyone else.
All the questions on this forum could be looked up on line.
I was hoping some one with experience using this product might be able to provide some insight.
Not an asshole who's mom didn't hug him enough or his pop hugged him too much?... To give me a bunch of shit.

Sorry again.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Gentlemen, please... <sigh> He did end up giving you the information you sought, yes?

I use Google Translator often, it is amazingly helpful. And sometimes amazingly hilarious. I have it installed on my phone so that when I'm someplace where I'm having trouble, I can whip it out (I always make sure to learn three terms--please, thank you, and I have a dictionary) and either the person I'm with can speak into it and it will translate for us, or I can type in what I need translated.

And Duolingo. I am now ALMOST 50% fluent in Spanish. :D I do at least one lesson every day. I can't really practice with anyone around here so I just practice by myself here at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom