Relocating to CO

• Thread starter CasanovaGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Lots of pretty gals in CO but the best state for the ladies IMO is Arizona hands down.. young ones and the MILFS. Phoenix is packed with babes.

John Denver's plane had a funky hard-to-get-at fuel tank selector switch. You had to turn around to flip the tanks. The plane steered with foot pedals. It is said that JD went to flip the fuel tanks over to the other tank.and when he turned in his seat he pushed down hard on steering pedal that took him into a super sharp turn. And down he went. Game Over. Of course there are other stories that he was murdered. They guy must have loved CO as he changed his name from Douchedorf (or something like that, lol) to Denver.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Wow interesting story,flying a dick rutan built plane with a suspended license,what a trip.

K

kolah

I dunno FW. It was a while back when I read a book on his life and times. If you google it you could probably find out the exact model of the plane. I think it was one of those solo-mini type thingys,

R

ReCway

Im a expat from texas to cali. Cali was way saturated when I got here but I was able to find my way and make a buck. There is nothing wrong with some one wanting some legal protection while they make a living. If you grow AAA then you will move it no matter where you are. If you are planning to make a move and live off of it, then you better be a Professional Gardner. Professional is the key here. You Must put out AAA Consistent Product, and treat this like a profession. Its alot of work . And you better have some interesting genetics and make your own strains and sorry to say but hoard them. and you better have about 30-50k stashed for a rainy day or failed crop.

When i moved I was already a very good grower. Not great because always rooom for improvement but very good. You must be very good to survive the market in a med state. Look at all the reports you hear about clubs in Cali and Colo not having good meds. Well if you are good and have great weed then any club will buy your goods. First club i went to LA years ago offered me 3200 for my Grand daddy purp x og. On the spot COD. then i found some clubs paying more so yes it can be done. shit there is still a market in So Cal for AAA meds. So i know there is still market in Co as well. If in LA I can still get 32-34 for OGs and what not then I KNOW that shit will fly like the wind in Co. Just gotta grow great weed. Properly Grown, flushed, cured and trimmed tight... no nugs smaller than a nickel and no shake..no mold or pests.. and youll be fine..

Easier said than done though thats for God Damn sure.

sky high

sky high

Med patients/individuals in CO cannot sell to the dispensaries whatsoever, bro. Different game....completely. We had that same set up you have there from mid 2009 to July 2010 when HB1284 was passed by the legislators and the State took over. At that point you had to buy a license and open every shred of your personal info for the last 10 years up to the State AND the Fed to play "professionally". There only were about 1200 licenses issued for dispensaries and licensed grow ops Statewide before they put the brakes on. Every little guy like you and I got squeezed out of any and all "legal" sales and the connections we had built in the process were lost instantly. I used to walk less than 1/2 mile to unload flowers in my town. (there were 5 dispensaries in this little town at the onset)

We wish we had it as easy as you do and it was all only about driving across town with the best flowers...but it isn't so here.

R

ReCway

Med patients/individuals in CO cannot sell to the dispensaries whatsoever, bro. Different game....completely. We had that same set up you have there from mid 2009 to July 2010 when HB1284 was passed by the legislators and the State took over. At that point you had to buy a license and open every shred of your personal info for the last 10 years up to the State AND the Fed to play "professionally". There only were about 1200 licenses issued for dispensaries and licensed grow ops Statewide before they put the brakes on. Every little guy like you and I got squeezed out of any and all "legal" sales and the connections we had built in the process were lost instantly. I used to walk less than 1/2 mile to unload flowers in my town. (there were 5 dispensaries in this little town at the onset)

We wish we had it as easy as you do and it was all only about driving across town with the best flowers...but it isn't so here.

Thats lame man. So if your a patient you cant donate EXTRA meds? or Can you donate them to another patient?

R

ReCway

Cali doesnt have legal sales either. Thats a big no no. All we can do is donate meds. You can dispense meds but even thats a grey area. SHit what am I talking about its all a fuckin grey area... lol.. fucking suits and pigs ..

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Of course you can donate extra meds, just illegally.

Everyone on these boards acts like they discovered weed when the card came about. Hahaha come on we all know everyone had hustled here and there, accept that saves a lot of time.

You never sold a friend a bag? Come on.

All illegal federally, so fuck it get real, lol.

R

ReCway

Of course you can donate extra meds, just illegally.

Everyone on these boards acts like they discovered weed when the card came about. Hahaha come on we all know everyone had hustled here and there, accept that saves a lot of time.

You never sold a friend a bag? Come on.

All illegal federally, so fuck it get real, lol.

me? no sir I have never broken any federal laws. :cool:

yeah I think even in cali its ILLEGAL to donate to a club depending on how the DA spins your charges. shit I dont know anymore this shit is all out of wack. One minute our counnty tells us its ok to do shit. then the next the sheriff shows up with the feds saying " well we didnt really mean what we said " . Then the city council changes shit, then people sue cities for lying, then the feds show up again and arrest everyone..

Shit is just fucked up..i say grow where ever the fuck you want. sell to who ever you want. at the end of the day if the man wants to get you he will GET YOU..

sky high

sky high

The new State law allows us to gift someone else less than an ounce with no risk of charges as long as there is no "renumeration" for the cannabis. This means GIVE IT AWAY....not accept "donations" or some other tag that just means folks are trying to say they didn't sell it when they really did. :D

The change in the law here is what has some of us saying "enough" when folks just KEEP talking about how they are gonna come here and kill it....without having a clue that to sell here is the same as selling in any non-med state except yer gonna be doing it for roughly 1/2 the price the weed sells for "at home" (and what it once sold for here).....with all the same risk....and in a completely saturated market to boot.

be safe, all....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I don't charge for the weed, I charge for me trimmin it for them, $2800 a pound to trim is my labor rate..lol. pretty reasonable for 5 hours trimmin IMO.."Donate" is just another word for sell..everyone started using that term when there was a business model out there that had all despenseries having to be non profits..you had to make a donation and then receive an honorarium/cash.all bs.no one donates 10 lbs for the warm fuzzy feeling it gives them, they expect to get paid..it is all just silly symantics....anyone growing more than for their own personal use is growing to make money..period...I'll sell to friends, family, despenseries, gas station attendants, who cares..its all illegal.hell my buddy barters with damn the liquor store and trades quarters for kegs and cases all the time..and most of the weight that I sell to the despenseries is rapidly packaged up and shipped east...that's the way it still works out here where its legal...most of the folks that moved here realized that they didn't have a chance to get the money they wanted unless they shipped it back to their home turf where they are networked in at a much higher price..there are alot of those out here..There is no way to make money unless you break the law..period

More money to be made in a non med state for sure..

putembk

putembk

I wish the peeps that have come here and are now living the reality of what sky and TK are saying would chime in and share what they are finding. I don't think the people thinking of coming here believe one bit of what you guys are saying. Its like a teenager growing up...you can't tell them anything, they have to find out for themselves the hard way. Was reading Westword a couple of days ago and now some dispensaries are advertising oz's for under $100. Come to Colorado, the water is fine...the pot business has gone to the dogs however.

muir

muir

if you plan to come to colorado and need to sell herb to make it, I would specifically avoid Nederland. 1. you be be called a narc. 2. pot has become nearly valueless in Ned.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hell, I'd almost buy a $100 zip...lol....no really though, it all changed out here when the state mandated that all despenseries had to grow their own product and could procure any from the private market, the only exception was that they could buy 30% of their retail product from other despensaries that are also operating the same state scheme...before that I would say come on, the more the marrier, but its just not that way....same people grow and smoke today as did before but now their are cats with multi 100light-200light, even 1000 light grows and they get to do it all out in the open and you have to sneak around like a fuckin criminal

If they open up a state vendor license or something where the private guy could sell back into the system again....game on, but until then it is the same game as it is in your home town, except you know people there that smoke already..

Neds and Rollingsville up there is a total hippy zone, definately not goin to make new inroads there..

Now if I were a college student...forget about it..I would transfer here in a minute, jumped in customer base, live off campus, grow or hook up with a grower, and hustle...you could really kill it

putembk

putembk

if you plan to come to colorado and need to sell herb to make it, I would specifically avoid Nederland. 1. you be be called a narc. 2. pot has become nearly valueless in Ned.
That's because everybody there already grows it there and nobody trusts an outsider. Like I said the water is fine, so is the pot, there's just nobody left to sell it to.

sky high

sky high

These days there's too little water and too much weed, put.

Colorado is the new "Amsterdam" to those who have never been to either place. LOL. Visions of folks walking down the street or sitting street side in a cafe's outdoor patio, puffin away and folks on the corner dealin joints/bags openly...(cus...well...it's "legal" here) fill their High Times reading heads. Since the new law passed, they think EVERYONE here now smokes (because...well..it's "legal" now to do so). No hiding. Everything is done openly w/ no reprecussions. You can blaze down the street...top down..fatty roastin'...Marley pumpin from the speaks. Folks will wave and say "isn't Colorado great and isn't that dude ever-so-cool?" (because...well..it's "legal " now to do so) No rules...no worries....no hassles...just a huge 420 party everyday. It's COLORADO man!

What folks believe is their gig. The reality is our gig. I could care less if they believe what we say or if they think we're being elitist/exclusionary/have no clue what it is like to grow "illegally" ....etc..etc..etc. Let em come. This state has ALWAYS been a revolving door of folks who THINK it's something it isn't and who come here for a few years...realize the cost of owning a house is out of their reach, (ski country, not FR) and then head home...tail tucked between their legs.

Ned had a pot scene for decades before the dick swingers crashed the party and fucked things all up. Can't blame em...or anyone else who's been here and paid their dues for decades for thinking the influx is un-needed, unwanted, and unwarranted.

Peeps really need to read our laws and see how tight this all really is before they head this way. I'm amazed at the stuff I see people say and the comparisons they make from one state to another...legal or not...to what they (idealistically) visualize in their mind is going on here in CO.

travel safely, folks!

Top Bottom