Relocation?

• Thread starter mushface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mushface

mushface

Today UPS showed up with a letter notifying me that the property I'm renting has been sold as of 9/24 and that i need to move. It also stated that if I'm willing to move by 10/26 they would pay $3000 or by 11/25 for $2000. I already found another spot but i have a sog grow in flower. What is the best way to move flowering ladies that are to big for UPS shipping boxes? Thanks

germinator

germinator

Take the $ and run.....cut to size paper Leaf /lawn bags.....rented uhaul ..........on your way......good luck

L

leafmold

Im in a similar sit. Soon ill be moving 6 4x3 ft bushes 6 weeks into flower. Its gonna be interesting for sure.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Cash for keys program,take the money!how many days into flower already?gonna be hard but not impossible to move them.

ttystikk

ttystikk

You mean you haven't flipped yet? How far away is your new place? You could drive your plants in a dark van during their dark cycle, especially if the new place is set up and ready for them.

mushface

mushface

You mean you haven't flipped yet? How far away is your new place? You could drive your plants in a dark van during their dark cycle, especially if the new place is set up ready for them.[/quot
Yes there a week in but I'll be moving them before the 10/26. The place im moving to is about 10 miles away. Do you have any suggestions on storing them while transporting?

ttystikk

ttystikk

Like I said above; make sure you have their destination ready, don't move them in temps near freezing, move them during their dark cycle- preferably right at the beginning of it, and do not dither; get the plants in, out and back in place as fast as you can. 'Storing' plants only works in two places; greenhouses/growrooms and packaged.

Latest posts

Top Bottom