Remember That Your Choosing For The Future

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

@grayarea make me a pie bitch
And not a 521 store bought one,but a real 328 pie
390 is now the new 193 I thought you would know this....you make me SAD since you told the secret of the box.
Nails from hell will be all 721 unless youy are a 3701.......detrus monger

who is this guy. going zorro on me.

grayarea

grayarea

so the main difference here is im looking for 1 buyer and only 1 answer.
i can tolerate endless no answers.
i cant tolerate a single false no or yes answer.
Now we drive across town to the hommies house
12507675 1690360874540670 1798701365833462835 n

i cant tell them anything.
there is never a yes or no answer.
if you dont have pre planned false yes or no questions made up then they get bored of you.
soooooooooo its like this u guys say go to one side so u can watch me.nuh. imma go to the unwatched side........

grayarea

grayarea

5 = 1/2 which means if ur with her u never loose against a 5. both people need both *ahem 1/2's for there to be fights with bragging rights involved. cant let one person win in pvt and the other in public.

its odd how ur never suppose to take money from this but there is still a visible line of people going to that place to profit from it.

grayarea

grayarea

yea there is no boss in video games just the annoying things on all the levels with normal powers. there is never one main bad guy ever. unless you reverse it .

grayarea

grayarea

rubbernecking via thought. (pg 13)

voyeuristic cuckolding. (R)

when u wake up they take that part that they didn't have to flat line for and you did like its part of there life.

this guy died in front of me in text on the internet so i made a meme out of his soul.
User453444 pic1549672 1452743742

i just need the person that hates me more then anyone to tell me about that part of life i was never allowed into because of 1 person that hates me.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'm tapping out, 857 and 3 but then 354 but with a low aspect ratio of about 2% and a heavy distributorship going back years. They'll never admit what they are doing but rest assured, it's happening. You can only hide from the truth for so long, before the real truth becomes your true truth which is better than regular truth. Very much good truthiness. This summer's output should be beneficial for the microbial life affected, but we won't know for sure until the tests come back. The answer is in the sky. Look up and learn. I will leave you this quote. "When someone thinks that they are real, they are not, for he who becomes real actually becomes fake when made aware during the downturn that is negative reinforcing boundary and related management opportunities for a positive ROI. We should see the results of these goings on very soon."-Unknown

grayarea

grayarea

Lol u just used truth for koolaid. noice.

hang on let me go to site B to get an answer for you that i could never generate if we were alone together.

koolaid stands no chance against the 4orce because we can make 2 kool aid companies for every one u make.

grayarea

grayarea

I will leave you this quote. "When someone thinks that they are real, they are not, for he who becomes real actually becomes fake when made aware during the downturn that is negative reinforcing boundary and related management opportunities for a positive ROI. We should see the results of these goings on very soon."-Unknown

all ur doing is bringing my own shit back to me.

grayarea

grayarea

pro tip: if you say its a triangle it breaks the ▲.

when ur addicted to the ▲and have abused it soo badly that it no longer works with words...... why would u ever try that part without having the other part.............

grayarea

grayarea

when u learn to say triangle its fukin worthless to a ▲ addict. junkie bitch who just wastes it every single fucking time then expects you to let her do something that you cant let someone do for you alone ever in life without regretting it..... only matters to her if she can say it first even if she cant explain it or deal with you being able to put enough thought into it to actually trace back to where it happened. why would i not think your the one who told her that when you said the same thing to me about her behind her back ? since she is blindly following you're lead and attacking me once i tell her why you loose and ur relationship with her gets set back because of you not because of me. sick of you telling me its ok for you to ▲ me first but not for me to put you into or her into one. its simply not fair fighting if i don't have the same rules for conversation that you have applied to my life and somehow think im blocked from applying to your life or talking about even. its probably the reason 'they' cry because you cant fight it except for using the suggestion of it as a fear tactic on people or the memory of it happening to keep it from getting boring. if your using those 2 things to make that happen and saying that what happens is wrong then your not doing it right.

grayarea

grayarea

^ she calls a ▲ (triangle) a vine with thorns . i don't like that game its fucking stupid. stop making shit up around made up shit if you want to be able to complain about recycling or any other real life issues. because each time you try to use this same ▲ and when your information is completely wrong its impossible for me to be gentle with your delicate sensibilities because i have no way of knowing how your going to react to that.

grayarea

grayarea

sick of hippies calling▲'s guns. its not the same thing. you have to be afraid to get trapped there. only works if i let you make me feel fear or if i pretend there is a 3rd person we need to make feel fear. when you know that she is that for your relationship and the two of you worthless scumbags start hiding her from other people to keep something going and to keep her mind from changing and accepting other people into her life i get upset on you....

grayarea

grayarea

"front seat of the cop car" =▲ & = u and ur mom hommie.......

Top Bottom